Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any progress on new maps  (Read 1956 times)

Cravin

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Any progress on new maps
« on: April 22, 2006, 02:56:59 PM »

I have the Thundermax installed on a 2006 with SE a/c and Rineharts and it ran alot better, but now I have a 1550, 203 cams and Rineharts and there is no map avail for a 06, just checking on the progress. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

jdk20723

• Full CVO Member
Re: Any progress on new maps
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 01:48:46 PM »

Good timing!  That map is being built as we speak, should be done 4-27 or 28.  If you have your cable, we can email the map and you can load it yourself!  

We've seen a pretty stout increase in torque with the Rineharts by changing the baffles from the supplied 2-1/4" to the smaller 2" (accessory) baffles.  We're going to test the difference on this particular map.

We have a new mapping process and new mapping software that has greatly sped up the process.  New/more maps will be available soon!

Thanks for your support.  JK

Cravin

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 08:53:51 PM »

[smiley=jalapeno.gif]Sweet, I have the cable, and laptop. I also have the 2" baffles. When I talked to Dan he said that those baffles were the way to go. Here's my email address(vortecx@pacbell.net) [smiley=banana.gif]

jdk20723

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »

Several new maps are about to be posted on the FTP site.  We are revamping a few processes to make this smoother internally, as well as making some changes.  One would be identifyers of 2006 maps created with the earlier 8 degree injectors and the newer 25 degree (CVO) injectors.  JK

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.