Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SAMSON Caliber true duels  (Read 2172 times)

07 CVO

• Elite CVO Member
  • SCREAMIN EAGLE!! Top of the Food chain!

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2
SAMSON Caliber true duels
« on: January 03, 2007, 01:55:49 AM »

After waiting months on Rinehart true duels I decided to seek other avenues for an exhaust for my 07 SEUC. I contacted a place I found on-line called Pipe City in Arizona. They told me about the Samson's and I couldn't be happier with them. The salesman was great and the service was timely. I also told them about this site and they were going to honor anyone who mentioned this site with a discount. The saleman's name is Ron and he is one of only 3 sales people they have so it should be pretty easy getting him on the phone.
2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
SE A/C, SERT, Samson Caliber True Duels
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR (SOLD)
2008 VW R32 #3719/5000 United Grey
2008 VW GTI

FLHRSE3

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: SAMSON Caliber true duels
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 08:49:54 AM »

Cycle Spot also has an excellent deal going on for the Caliber True Duels, $570.
http://www.cyclespot.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?store_code=C&screen=PROD&product_code=HS-65-0896

Gregg

h2o-man

• Ride it like ya stole it!!!!
Re: SAMSON Caliber true duels
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 10:10:13 AM »

I wish I could say I had the same luck. I put the Samson 2-1 Caliber on my 06 CUSE and it rubbed at both the brake lever and  on the top right corner of the cam cover. I had 2 sets of heat shields that cracked in the identical place at the cam cover and both sets rubbed the chrome off at the brake lever.

We order another 2-1 exhaust and tried it also, the fitment was just as bad. It is a shame because the pipe looked awesome on the bike and the power was there.

I went with a Rinehart 2-1 which turned out to produce 3 additional HP and 2 lb/ft of torque. It is a bit louder than the Samson, but it fits.

With the pipe, power commander and SE air cleaner it turns out 96 hp and 98 lb/ft of torque.

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.