Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: exhaust fit  (Read 1482 times)

07_Flhrse3

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
exhaust fit
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:07:29 PM »

i have a pair of mufflers taken off of a 2007 FLHRSE.  does anyone know if they would fit on a 2010 FLHTK.  if so, i will probably have steve at fullsac put baffles in them.  if not, they will be for sale shortly. 
thanks, john

dartman

• Elite CVO Member
Re: exhaust fit
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 02:31:34 PM »

i have a pair of mufflers taken off of a 2007 FLHRSE.  does anyone know if they would fit on a 2010 FLHTK.  if so, i will probably have steve at fullsac put baffles in them.  if not, they will be for sale shortly. 
thanks, john

The 07 CVO mufflers will fit fine, they have Cats in the inlet but if your installing fullsac's its a moot point.

07_Flhrse3

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 09:58:27 AM »

thanks.  I need to get rid of the cat in the head pipe as well.  not sure whether I will do the mod to existing of put on a D&D fat cat 2-1.

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 10:07:54 AM »

i have a pair of mufflers taken off of a 2007 FLHRSE.  does anyone know if they would fit on a 2010 FLHTK.  if so, i will probably have steve at fullsac put baffles in them.  if not, they will be for sale shortly.  
thanks, john

Yes
I have those mufflers on my  '10 FLHTK, but, modified with Fullsac cores.
BUT
I would suggest contact Steve at Fullsac and get the "package".
You can start with the basics or go full bore.......your choice, you will be much happier than just going louder.
Be aware the stock '10 mufflers are new, and baffles are different from previous models.
HOGMIKE

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 24 queries.