Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A long time ago.....  (Read 793 times)

89fxrs

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

A long time ago.....
« on: September 06, 2018, 10:55:15 PM »

A long time ago in a faraway kingdom the queen was very promiscuous.

One day the king had to go for a year long expedition, and knew his queen was going to have sex with everyone through the county, so he turned to his court magistrate for help.

The court magistrate showed the king a pair of metal panties, with a hole in the middle.

"Why, doesn't that just defeat the whole purpose?" asked the King, and the magistrate promptly picked a pencil off his desk and inserted it into the hole.

"SNAP!", the pencil had cleanly sliced into two! "Anything that enters the hole will be sliced off, sire", said the magistrate.

Thoroughly impressed, the King instructed the Queen to wear it for the entire year and left for his expedition. Upon his return, the King called for a meeting of all his country folk.

They were all instructed to drop their pants, and the King made his rounds noticing that many were missing fingers as well as their most vital part. Then, he saw the quiet knight Sir Xavier, fingers and all still intact.

"Xavier, the one and only true knight! Only you among all the nobles have been true to me. What is it in my power to grant you? Name it and it is yours!"

But alas, Sir Xavier was speechless.
If you're talking behind my back - then you're in a good place to kiss my ass!!!

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: A long time ago.....
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 07:29:41 AM »

Funny...
Bill

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 24 queries.