Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Softail® Convertible

2012 FLSTSE3.... Chrome cruise control switch part number

<< < (2/2)

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: 12FLSTSE3 on August 02, 2022, 08:14:57 AM ---I apologize, I am looking for the chrome version or the 72939-11 “KEY CAP, cruise”

72939-11 is black plastic and the dealer told me there isn’t a chrome version but I have seen on a bike.

--- End quote ---

That number shows up and isn't even a backordered part.  Something any dealer should be able to order in without issue right now.

12FLSTSE3:
Yeah I see the black plastic 72939-11 is available but I’m looking for the part number for the chrome version. Does any one have the part number for the chrome cap?

Twolanerider:
Couple of pics I've looked at suggest the bike had black switches as stock.  So chrome would be part of one of Harley's chrome switch cap kits.  Individual parts very likely not available separately but see if the following link shows a complete kit that would include what you need.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/shop/Chrome-Switch-Cap-Kit/p/71500441

If that's not it go to Harley's website, choose "Parts," and then do a search by Chrome Switch Cap Kit.  Look at all the options and see if any supply what you need.

12FLSTSE3:
Yeah I ordered the only one that I could find that the site said it applied to the FLSTSE3 but ended up not including the Cruise Control switch. I can’t find a kit that they say fits that includes the cruise switch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version