Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Softail® Convertible

2010 CVO Convertible (Again)

(1/2) > >>

acevtwin:
6 years ago my wife decided she just wanted to ride on the back with me. So we traded her 2000 Deuce in on our
New 2017 CVO Street Glide. Fast forward to 2022 and I have endured 6 years of complaining that she misses riding.
We always loved the Convertible we had years ago so we found one to buy 5 hours away in Pittsburgh .
A Inferno Orange 2010 with 2,654 miles on it. Got it home, did a complete fluid change including the brake fluid and
hydraulic clutch. The tires appear brand new but not taking any chances with my wife's safety, a new set
was ordered and will be installed next week. Added the Mandatory "Willy Wings" and 7 Jurock windshield also.
 I have to say, it's a Great bike. It sure looks great next to our wicked Orange Pearl CVO Road Glide.
 Happy Wife, Happy Life......

bad00serg:
Sounds awesome, always liked those, especially that color!  Tires have date codes on them, so you can verify the age...hate to replace if they are new!

GregKhougaz:
Congratulations! Google "how to resize pictures."

:worthless:

acevtwin:

--- Quote from: bad00serg on August 19, 2022, 10:57:26 AM ---Sounds awesome, always liked those, especially that color!  Tires have date codes on them, so you can verify the age...hate to replace if they are new!

--- End quote ---
Yes, they are the original tires from 2010 with 2,600 miles on them. Sucks to have to throw them away.

acevtwin:

--- Quote from: GregKhougaz on August 19, 2022, 11:08:22 AM ---Congratulations! Google "how to resize pictures."

:worthless:
--- End quote ---
Thanks! It worked!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version