Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: PC II map needed  (Read 995 times)

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
PC II map needed
« on: January 05, 2006, 07:14:29 PM »

I have a friend that is tired of being behind all the time. To remedy this,he is beefing up his 02 road king TC88.

It is now
95 in
ss570g cam
42mm throttle body
thunder header
se air cleaner
pc II

I'm looking for a map that will get him close.  Any suggestions where I can get a map for this setup ? Better yet does anyone have a map that will get us close.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: PC II map needed
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 08:51:39 PM »

With the power commander there are many built in maps that should get him relatively close to the ballpark ... you will just have to look up the specs on the cam and find another vendor that will get him close to the 570 he has in there from S&S.

I don't have the software installed at the moment, but it shouldnt be hard to get close.

-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

prophet

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: PC II map needed
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 05:26:01 PM »

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he's going to need to take it to a shop.  With that cam he no doubt has head work also, since the 570 has a lot of lift for stock heads.
Has his ECM been flashed for a stage 1 or 2?  This will also make a difference in the map.  There is a couple of user submitted maps on the Power Commander website with various cams and ECM flashes (stage 1, stage 2 or none at all)that may get him by.   I can attest that with my build, the dealer basically dropped a base map for an 02 touring model into a 95" with SE perf heads and SE257 cam and called it good.  It ran rich, but safe for the first 6000 miles.  I will be hard pressed to go back to him though after spending 25K on a new bike and getting squat for service.  Anyway, if he finds a map that's close he may be satisfied or he will at least be able to get it to a shop that can tune it.

Make sure he downloads a map for the PC II though!

God Bless! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.