Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: 120 HP ?  (Read 7152 times)

bbsiding

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: 120 HP ?
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2006, 10:40:24 PM »

By the way,, I just dropped mine off at Doc's HD in Kirkwood Mo for little pick me up. I'm gonna sit on the fence between insane and affordable. 103+ heads, gear drive, T-Man cams, 103+ pistons +.005, and already has the air cleaner, Thunder header and PC. After I run it in I'll take it back for a Dyno tune and let everyone know what it turns with this setup.  They got 100.1 and 110tq out of my 95" heritage last jan. HTCC heads and pistons, Woods cams,Twin Tech ignition, Pythons,se ac, 44Cv. That was 2800. In my experience, after the first cheap horsepower increase, air cleaner and pipes, it's about 100.00 per hp up to the 1hp/1cui ratio. I haven't ventured past that yet.....
2005 SEEG Teal
20011 FLHTCUSE6

lair116

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2006, 11:31:58 AM »

JIMP,
All you have to do is just add on 13 more inches to your motor and your dyno might look like this [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2006, 11:57:08 AM »

lair116,

Do you have True Duals on this bike?
What did you tune the bike with Power Commander or Race Tuner?
What are you using for Fuel Delivery  EFI / Carb ? and what size ?

Thanks,

-harry

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

lair116

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2006, 04:46:13 PM »

harry-
   I run the basonnies true duels with there baffles
   No tunner here, just by my ear and experance, you konw test and tune
  I run a 48mm S&S G carb that DaVincie made for me , and there manifold which I ported out my self to match the runners to the carb and heads plus remove all the casting marks on the inside which made a big differance

But as you can see that Dyno was a old one and I don't have that dip in any more, it goes stright up now, and you would not believe how I stumbuled on that... I was tired of cleaning the rear rim after every ride so I called J&P cycle and bought a set BUB's 90 degree inserts to devert the exhaust out to the right and it sure worked, since then I haven't cleaned the rim yet... BuT to my surprise I thought these inserts would hold back the performance but it did just the oppasit , it gave me more back pressure and the dip went away and I ganed 5 more hp and 6 more lbs of TQ, I could not believe I was doing 110 mph in 4 gear and still had 2 more gears left... go figure that one out , all I know it brought a hugh smile to my face from ear to ear ;D what are you running? thanks

Lair. PS, sorry for the bad pic those poloroids are the worst, I just bought a new didge, camera but have to read up a little more on it.  

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2006, 05:06:17 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, lair116,
  110 in 4th, with 2 to go...........now, that's my kinda' ridin'!  WFO!  Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2006, 10:13:20 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, lair116,

cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2006, 12:24:47 PM »

Here is a blower for 5k that will give you more than 120 hp http://www.wbtinc.com/index.cfmand installs in less than 3 hours.  :P
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

lair116

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2006, 05:41:16 PM »

A guy I met at the broken ore had a blower on his 80'' and it screamed and the sound was awsom, I was at the Harley shop yesterday and they wanted to give $12,000 on my Deuce for one of those V-Rods nnnoootttt!! if I was to trade it in it would be for there drag bike but even then there not street legal,besides I have the title for my Deuce [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] no more payments [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2006, 12:44:07 PM »

I believe that you CAN build a reliable 120 hp, 103 motor.

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

SCRM-R

• Elite CVO Member
  • It's Only $Money$...And I Can Make Some More!!
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2006, 03:49:18 PM »

however i would think that you would want to be at 100#'s of torque at around 2500rpms.
its the usable torque thats important.
You're probably right...but I don't spend much time puttin' around at 2500 rpms either.  And when you hit 3,000, it's like you flipped a swith from there to WFO!! That's the way I like to ride.  There are those whose sweet spot is 2000 to 3000 rpms.  Mine's from 3000 to 6000! FUN?! You bet.  Like I said before,  I'd do this same build again, except now some of you guys have me scared about these chain drive cams, so I've got to do some research for my next project...gear drive...I just don't want to screw up the way it runs, so I'm taking it slow with deciding which gear drive cams.  Thought I might talk to the guys at Zippers in Daytona in few weeks.  I hear that they will be at Destination Daytona.
2003 Screamin' Eagle Road King with Custom "Real Fire" Paint Scheme
Zipper's 117" Kit, Including:
   H-D Race Tuner
   Zippers 54MM Throttle Body
   RedShift 647 Cams

Diamond Cut Cylinders & Heads
Custom Engraved Front Lower Legs, Primary Inspection Cover & Saddlebag Latch Covers

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2006, 07:09:28 PM »

[highlight]You're probably right...but I don't spend much time puttin' around at 2500 rpms either.[/highlight]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SCRM-R

• Elite CVO Member
  • It's Only $Money$...And I Can Make Some More!!
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

Plus the better half holds on tighter sooner. ;)
Yep, she's learned to hold on all right...and starts pokin' me in the ribs above 100...that means slow down...or else!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 07:38:31 PM by TallyKing »
2003 Screamin' Eagle Road King with Custom "Real Fire" Paint Scheme
Zipper's 117" Kit, Including:
   H-D Race Tuner
   Zippers 54MM Throttle Body
   RedShift 647 Cams

Diamond Cut Cylinders & Heads
Custom Engraved Front Lower Legs, Primary Inspection Cover & Saddlebag Latch Covers

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2006, 07:39:52 PM »

All you get is a poke when you go to triple digits on the speedo? Man you are lucky it's time like this (triple digits on the speedo) that I'm thankful I live in a helmet law state.

/me gets smacked on the helmet [smiley=nervous.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 07:58:41 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2006, 10:09:17 PM »

All you get is a poke when you go to triple digits on the speedo? Man you are lucky it's time like this (triple digits on the speedo) that I'm thankful I live in a helmet law state.

/me gets smacked on the helmet [smiley=nervous.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Fired00d,
  I always tell 'em I don't need any instructions, or criticism, on how to ride, or handle this Motorsickle.  I'm not gonna' hurt Ol' HUB, so don't worry about YOU!  I also tell them, if a situation would occur, that requires my undivided attention, don't say, or do anything that would possibly distract me.  This is a point I make perfectly clear, without exception, with every potential passenger.  There endeth the lesson.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD        
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

lair116

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2006, 10:46:06 AM »

I look at this way... I live hard, ride hard and love speed and power,I wear a safty halmet at work but not on my bike, and has saved my head maney times and thaths was just walking around and tripted and fell on a$$ and back and hit my head, it saved my head but I'm black and blue from the neck down

What my point is hear what good is a halmet going to do for you if you get T-boned going 20 mpr through an intersection from a car who ran a red light going 55 mpr, chances are your neck will snap like a twig with all that weight on your head and every bone broken in your body..I guess you won't be brain dead so you could roll that wheel chair around with a stick in your mouth cause you can't feal nothing from the neck down, I rather be in Harley heven then live like that, 145 mph on my bike with out a halmet is the way I choose to ride, living life on the edge is exciting for me...no fear no joy, I live for today and don't worry about tomorrow cause tomorrow could never come.....hug you children every chance you get.. just my old country boy 2 cents..... 3 diget riding is all I want to do, Why!! cause it's in my blood  life is good,

lair..    
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 22 queries.