Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Saying Farewell To A Special Friend!!!  (Read 927 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Saying Farewell To A Special Friend!!!
« on: September 14, 2009, 12:04:13 PM »

Well, it looks like I'm pulling the trigger on this! I think I'm selling this bike! It'll break my heart as I purpose-built this bike to MY specs as a bar-hopper/drag racing machine! I'll miss it, but I haven't used it much at all since it's been completed. I have a friend that always loved this bike and told me if I were ever to sell it, he'd be interested. He happened by on Sat and brought it up again. I've always laughed it off before. But this time it just seemed right to think about letting it go. I thought about it over the weekend and have decided the time is right. So if all goes well, my Pro Street will be getting a new home in the next couple of weeks! ::-) :( ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Saying Farewell To A Special Friend!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »

!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »

Will you replace it with the classic SERG, the DWG or the FXRD?  Because you know, no matter what you told Binx, you're going to replace it with something.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »

Will you replace it with the classic SERG, the DWG or the FXRD?  Because you know, no matter what you told Binx, you're going to replace it with something.

HeHe!!! I actually really like that Black SEDWG that's up for sale in PA right now. Don't see a SERG or an FXRD in my immediate future though. We shall see! Let me complete this deal first! ::) ;)

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 12:11:01 PM »

i feel a thruxton coming on!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 12:15:36 PM »

i feel a thruxton coming on!

HeHe!!! Ya never know Nige! Maybe a SEDWG AND a Thruxton! That Pro Street was SPECIAL, and no ONE bike can really take her place!!! ::) ;)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »

HeHe!!! I actually really like that Black SEDWG that's up for sale in PA right now. Don't see a SERG or an FXRD in my immediate future though. We shall see! Let me complete this deal first! ::) ;)

Absolutely.  Would have no intention of rushing your decision process.  That kind of thing can take awhile and is best left to a man to consider on his own.  Don't pay any attention to this link; really.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=41101.msg630503#msg630503

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »

Absolutely.  Would have no intention of rushing your decision process.  That kind of thing can take awhile and is best left to a man to consider on his own.  Don't pay any attention to this link; really.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=41101.msg630503#msg630503

HeHe!!! Too late!!! I'm already following it! ::) :P ;D :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »

As long as you find the Pro Street a good home with an owner who will take good care of her and ride her the Karma remains good.

I remember parting with bikes and it is a sad occasion (not like selling a boat which is a happy occasion). Not as bad as loosing a pet but the time and effort put into personalizing a bike creates an emotional bond a bit stronger than a good girlfriend but not as strong as a wife (except in divorce situations where the bike becomes more valuable than the wife - don't ask me how I know this).

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 01:08:28 PM »

I remember parting with bikes and it is a sad occasion... [n]ot as bad as losing a pet

Don't forget, SPCA gets all over your ass for chroming out the dog (don't ask) :o .

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 25 queries.