Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Author Topic: JCZ toy hauler....  (Read 31331 times)

LifeBehindBars

• 2017 Street Glide CVO
  • Junior CVO Member
  • www.cvoharley.com
    • ON

• CVO1: 2017 Street Glide CVO
    • CVO2: 2006 Road King Classic
Re: JCZ toy hauler....
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2017, 10:45:48 AM »

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=79634.msg1422881#msg1422881

Apparently a lot of Harley owners using these in their Momentums on the Grand Design Momentum facebook page.

I am using two of the B&W Biker Bars in my trailer. They work great!
2017 Street Glide CVO - Arctic Black and Dark Slate - Boom II - Solo chopped King Pak - Rinehart exhaust - Memphis Shades windshield

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2017, 04:25:57 AM »

For the safety factor, just had some new LED run/turn/brake lights added.  Wasn't much back there with the two stock oem lights way down low by the street surface.

This one is with just the tail lights during the twilight hours last night....
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2017, 04:28:41 AM »

And this one with the brakes on.......hopefully all those texters will see me before it's to late.......

I will be adding the high visability tape for when I'm stopped and no lights on (such as a flat tire out in the middle of podunk America) or just pulled off on the side of the road, etc.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2017, 11:23:33 AM »

And this one with the brakes on.......hopefully all those texters will see me before it's to late.......

I will be adding the high visability tape for when I'm stopped and no lights on (such as a flat tire out in the middle of podunk America) or just pulled off on the side of the road, etc.

Good idea!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2017, 10:39:17 PM »

Satellite dish, hopper and joeys installed yesterday.  Had a conectivity issue for the bedroom TV and the outside TV.  So today they upgraded the hopper to a hopper w/sling at no cost to me.  The sling allows us to watch our recorded shows from anywhere in the world that has internet!  Who would've thought that?

One touch button, the dish unfolds and raises up and then seeks out the three satellites....all automatically.  When we move, it folds back down flat on the roof top so it actually ends up lower than the three A/C units.

Had it mounted on the very front, directly behind the front cap for a couple of reasons.  First off, my toy hauler has the forward living room and we wanted to penetrate the roof inside and behind the stereo and TV cabinet.  The TV raises up out of the cabinet and so the cables are hidden and a very short cable run on the roof. 

The second reason is because with a mounted dish, trees in the older RV parks will often block satellite reception.  With the dish located at the very front, less likely to have interference from trees as RV parks do not have trees at the front of the RV space near the drive lane.  In this case, it's the advantage of the forward living room.

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2017, 10:46:28 PM »

Today the RV detailers showed up at 6:45 a.m. and they finished about 1:30 p.m.  They hand washed and hand waxed the entire coach.  It looks like a different rig!  :o

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2017, 10:47:33 PM »

West Coast GTG   

CVOThunder

• Retired avionics squid 1984-2004
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2017, 11:32:51 PM »

Your last posts were the first I've seen of this model. Looks pretty sweet as most don't take full timers into consideration. On the fence about a toy hauler or DP to pull the 24' trailer I bought for this future purpose. Was thinking about a MCI tour bus conversion at the time but hard/impossible to add slide outs. Looking at another 6 1/2 years to go and a seasoned unit might be in the cards. Good job on your selection.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:17:21 AM by CVOThunder »
2020 Road Glide Limited, 131" kit
2007 Softail Custom
2015 Road Glide Special, denim traded
2011.5 Big Blue Screamin’ Eagle Ultra Classic traded

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2017, 11:50:15 PM »

Go to the first page of this thread to see the interior.

We were at the RV show looking at Tiffin diesel pushers.  Had actually looked at them for a couple of years and planned on pulling a 24' trailer with the bike and a Smart car.  We saw this floor plan with the living room up stairs, in the front, 3 A/Cs, outside kitchen, outside entertainment (TV and stereo), the living room has theater surround sound system and the two theater seats recline and have heat and massage.  Side by side refer/freezer, washer, dryer, solar panel on the roof, residential queen (vs. RV queen), built in generator, awnings full length with LED lighting and more interior room than the DP.  With the garage to keep the bike out of the rain and can load and unload by myself using the B&W Biker Bar.....no tie down straps needed so I can load or unload by myself.  And when we get where we're going and get set up then we also have the truck to drive in bad weather.  And you can order it with full body paint and dual pane windows.  :2vrolijk_21:

Here's a link to the specs........  https://www.granddesignrv.com/showroom/2018/toy-hauler/momentum/floorplans/376th

West Coast GTG   

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2017, 11:58:58 PM »

Alan

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2017, 12:46:22 AM »

Be nice get a part time camp host job in a nice place

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2017, 08:13:00 AM »

Be nice get a part time camp host job in a nice place

We're going to do a little of that Workamper stuff.  Work 20 hrs. a week (10 hrs. each)  in trade for your RV space and full hook ups.  I'll do maint. and she'll work in the office.  Most workamping jobs are a 4 to 6 month commitment.  Once in awhile I see one posted for just two or three months.  Looking forward to that, also.

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2017, 08:06:39 PM »

Added a couple of photos to the garage area of our toy hauler......one of Molly and another of my riding the Snake up on Mullholland Dr.

Babe walked across the street and as she approached the back, thought I'd put a flat screen in the back of the garage......as if three TVs aren't enough.  :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

FLH91

• Senior CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 FLTRUSE
    • CVO2: 2014 FLSTNSE
    • CVO3: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2017, 08:46:09 PM »

Thats a sweet rig!

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2017, 09:57:19 AM »

Talk about go big or go home!!!! That's a sweet rig! Will certainly not be hard to live in. Congrats and enjoy!!!  :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pepper:
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.