Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TM Questions before I buy  (Read 808 times)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
TM Questions before I buy
« on: May 03, 2007, 10:09:35 AM »

I have a 05 RK injected, getting ready to start making mods. After looking at the price of the SERT and dyno tuning, about the same as TM W/AT.  I'm leaning towards TM W/AT, but I have a few questions.

- I live at 5000', and ride up to 7000' to 10,000' all summer long. How long will it take to adjust back and forth from these different altitudes? I can go
  from 5000 to 7500 in 45 minutes.

- At altitude, I guess I don't need to be concerned about my base map for fuel, just set the AFR and it will handle this as it's a ratio.

- My main concern it traveling, and getting support if there is a problem. I guess, carry the software, and my old ECU.

- I'm only doing AC and mufflers at this time, but will be looking to do a big bore kit, cams, and TB later on. How well does the auto tune work with other
  TB and injectors.

- Best location for O2 bungs? I have none now.

- I heard that there is a new version that will auto tune the ignition timing, true? If so when?

Well I guess that's it unless other people can voice any other concern, I think I'm sold

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.