Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Power Commander V O2 question.  (Read 8895 times)

RogerApp

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

Re: Power Commander V O2 question.
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 08:12:07 AM »

You'll hear all kinds of negatives about the Power Commander Brand and the Power Commander V. Things like: "you loose....", should be using TTS", "Fullsac" and all the other "blah, blah, blah".

I've been running a Power Commander V on my 2011 CVO Street Glide for around 15,000 miles now with ZERO, yes that is less than 1, problems or any other quirks etc.. The bike runs like it should anywhere in the country I've been to. From 600 feet above sea level to 12,000 feet.

I'm running the stock header with the cat removed and V&H Hi-Output slipons with a canned map that the folks at FuelMoto sent me when I bought the PCV. The stock header has the stock O2 sensors in it with the sensors unplugged behind the right side cover. I had the bike dyno tuned locally just to be safe after hearing all the negative comments here but I like the map that FuelMoto sent me better and am still using it.

No problems, no issues, no nothing! If there's a problem with my bike then I must be a complete idiot for not noticing. I bought the unit, plugged it in and it's work perfectly since.

Keep the free PCV you will be very happy.

Oh, you might have guessed that I'm a happy Power Commander customer and have been for years.

Could you share your map please?
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.