Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: V&H Big Radius  (Read 2604 times)

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: V&H Big Radius
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 03:31:07 PM »

V&H big radius  I have been looking at the new 2 into 1 big radius for my 07cvo springer. V&H claim great gains in HP and torque  but I have not seen any dyno charts Spoke with V&H this past week they will release the pipe in April ... hope I can wait ... skippy

HDbeerman

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 08:48:25 AM »

Did you get the 2 into 1 pipe? Any dyno numbers?

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 05:24:20 PM »

Yes went with pro pipe 104 hp 118tq

Screaming Tuna

• CVO1: 2007 Screaming Eagle Dyna FXDSE
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 01:14:28 PM »

Below is a copy of a post on V-Twin Forum made by "TroyL" from Orange County CA on 2-22-07. Troy owns a 2007 FXDSE and he loaned his bike to Vance & Hines so that they could test the new Big Radius 2 into 1 pipe on a SE Dyna 110 cid bike. Here is what he said:

"I held in my hands today a Big Radius 2-1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did the tour today at the Santa Fe Springs Street shop. It's actually a huge manufacturing complex with everything! Really great people!

Anyways, the pipe is awesome. We're walking by one area and the gal giving the tour points something or another to the left side as we walk by. I spotted one on a table in front of some office, so I scooted over there. It was the prototype they used for all the publicity. There weren't any header heat shields so I could still see the welds they left and there was a falsie baffle in, but it was HUGE! I haven't seen a Fatcat but this one looks bigger than the pics.

So, we get to the dyno room. They had just finished with my bike, so I didn't get to see it on the dyno, but I did get a chance to talk to two of the wrenches running the dyno. I've got a bunch of info, but the relevent stuff for this thread is:

BR 2-2 106ft/lbs and 93HP big low end flat spot
BR 2-1 110ft/lbs and 96HP perfect
2-1 Pro 109ft/lbs and 97HP very small low end flat spot
Python 2-1 (no baffle) 109ft/lbs and 96HP very small low end flat spot

They did these pipes with the appropriate FuelPak setting, all on my bike. They also verified that the BR 2-1 is quieter than the 2-1 Pro (by 1db)."

HDbeerman

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »

Pictures please!

If you can how about some close ups of the mounting and heat shields as well as some bling angle photos.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 21 queries.