CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

Honest negotiating price discussion

(1/19) > >>

bbrown:
I (we) need help.   I am looking at purchasing a 2019  SERG.   I do not have a trade and the dealers are stuck on list price with a 1599 set up and only 15% off about $5500 of add on stuff .

I am wondering  what others are seeing and/ or if I should push harder on this.  BTW this is a cash deal.

You would think they could do better than that.

WHAT ARE YOU ALL SEEING OUT THERE?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

fastfreddy:
 the 19s are fresh out of the mill, they aint going to budge much if any on price... but if you wait till they get close to the expiration date you can do better.  :nixweiss:

bbrown:

--- Quote from: fastfreddy on October 11, 2018, 09:26:25 PM --- the 19s are fresh out of the mill, they aint going to budge much if any on price... but if you wait till they get close to the expiration date you can do better.  :nixweiss:

--- End quote ---

Good point but what are we seeing now for pricing?  Seems that the mark up would allow for a little better final price.

skratch:
press harder for more throw ins.  services, esp, etc.  and show them this:

also, see if they'll cut you something for financing.  they'll get more if you finance, they get a cut of that.  cash is no longer king.  (nothing says you can't pay it off in a month or two....)

Mr D:
PM SENT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version