CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

Man Down!

(1/4) > >>

JCZ:
I posted on several threads about the SEEG that AK and I both had an opportunity to ride last Friday night.....the one that had all the motor work done and was really fast.

I learned today that Don and the lady he'd been dating lately, went down on Sat. afternoon.  Up on the coast near Ft. Bragg, along Hwy. 1 doing about 70 MPH (in what is probably a max zone of 55) a camper or motorhome pulled out onto the road in front of them.  He laid the bike down.  

He has broken legs, arms, clavical, pelvis, collapsed lung, spleen damged and various other injurys (no head trauma, thow......that little beannie didn't have a scratch on it).  He has surgery yesterday afternoon for his lung and pelvis.

She has a slightly fractured pelvis but looks like she's not going to require surgery.....they're talking about releasing her tomorrow.  Of course they both have road rash.

The bike is totalled according to the paramedics.  But the important thing is that they'll mend and be o.k. down the road.

So I may not be getting the information on his motor or the dyno sheet any way soon.

naitram:
glad to hear they will be ok, pass along a get well for me

gb:
Please let them know our prayers are with them. [smiley=bigok.gif] [smiley=angel.gif]

starvin:
Ditto what gb said, hopefully his recovery will go smoothly.

rugbyprop:
Sorry to hear this and dido on the prayers. Just lost a cousin in Phoenix about a month ago in a bike accident. Really hits home and it always takes you by surprise when you get a call or message like this. Really does not matter most of us don't know him, we all still feel the pain, must have something to due with the brotherhood thing. You just don't know when it may be your turn. Our thoughts are with them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version