Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Fullsac vs D&D Boss Fat Cat  (Read 6735 times)

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
Fullsac vs D&D Boss Fat Cat
« on: December 09, 2019, 05:40:25 PM »

Lots of info out there but wanted to see if anyone has experienced both the Fullsac DX Pipe and/or was able to compare it to D&Ds Boss Fat Cat.

The only mod to my 2010 CVO SG was adding V&H's High Output mufflers.

I like the look of the beefier mufflers so if I went the Fullsac route, I'd keep the V&H mufflers and add on the TSS tuner.

Going the Fat Cat route would change the look, possibly increase performance... I'd still need a tuner but could sell the V&H mufflers for some change.

In the end, the price would be close with the Fat Cats being just a few bucks more... Any thoughts suggestions comments would greatly be appreciated. SF
-Joe

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
Re: Fullsac vs D&D Boss Fat Cat
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 06:35:42 PM »

THIS VID SHOULD HELP
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 06:37:24 PM by fastfreddy »
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 06:42:13 PM »

Lots of info out there but wanted to see if anyone has experienced both the Fullsac DX Pipe and/or was able to compare it to D&Ds Boss Fat Cat.

I like the look of the beefier mufflers so if I went the Fullsac route, I'd keep the V&H mufflers and add on the TSS tuner.

Going the Fat Cat route would change the look, possibly increase performance... I'd still need a tuner but could sell the V&H mufflers for some change.

In the end, the price would be close with the Fat Cats being just a few bucks more... Any thoughts suggestions comments would greatly be appreciated. SF
   BOTH these pipes are used in this cam test a lot of good info

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 11:08:59 PM »

The Fullsac header will out perform the FatCat in the lower rpms.....if you add cams with a considerable amount of over lap the Fullsac will win over the Fat Cat again.
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 09:45:32 AM »

Thanks FF, this is a great video. I remember watching it a few months back. But just watched it again - carefully with a better understanding. Funny how well the 2:1:2 compares to a 2:1. I'm not ready to upgrade my cams yet (when I'm ready - something like the Comp Cam 246A looks promising). If I decided to go with the Fullsac header, would I lose or gain anything HP/TQ/Sound keeping the V&H High Output mufflers compared to a stock CVO muffler with Fullsac's High Flow Power Core baffles? Not only am I looking for more low end torch, but a much more aggressive sound as well.

Thanks for the input Doc!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 09:49:38 AM by joejoebobo »
-Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 10:33:55 AM »

Hey Joe!
If your looking for good low end power with my DX Pipe, (or any other header) the High Outputs will have to go. I would suggest our 2.0 baffle in your stock CVO mufflers for best performance.

Steve@fullsac.com

Thanks FF, this is a great video. I remember watching it a few months back. But just watched it again - carefully with a better understanding. Funny how well the 2:1:2 compares to a 2:1. I'm not ready to upgrade my cams yet (when I'm ready - something like the Comp Cam 246A looks promising). If I decided to go with the Fullsac header, would I lose or gain anything HP/TQ/Sound keeping the V&H High Output mufflers compared to a stock CVO muffler with Fullsac's High Flow Power Core baffles? Not only am I looking for more low end torch, but a much more aggressive sound as well.

Thanks for the input Doc!
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 12:12:03 PM »

Thanks Steve - I was afraid of that. I'd have to find some (bike came with the V&H mufflers). All my research... and my gut is pushing me closer to your product. I don't suppose you have any OEM mufflers that would fit a 2010 with 2.0 or 2.25 baffles? Sorry, had to ask. thanks
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 12:15:21 PM by joejoebobo »
-Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 02:11:20 PM »

Sorry, no used CVO stuff around. Check the classifieds here.

steve@fullsac.com

Thanks Steve - I was afraid of that. I'd have to find some (bike came with the V&H mufflers). All my research... and my gut is pushing me closer to your product. I don't suppose you have any OEM mufflers that would fit a 2010 with 2.0 or 2.25 baffles? Sorry, had to ask. thanks

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 08:37:22 AM »

Steve, what kind of results should I expect if I temporarily keep the High Outputs? Granted my current set up includes stock header with the cat. I was planning on either using my SEST or getting the TTS tuner. I've seen a few riders with your header with Rinehart slip-ons amongst others...
-Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2019, 12:12:09 PM »

Joe
Low end TQ dip will be very substantial with the High Outputs. They suck to to tune for this same reason. They really should change the name to something more descriptive. I have TTS Fuel maps for The DX and 2.0 baffles. The new SE Tuner is not what your after.

Steve@fullsac.com

Steve, what kind of results should I expect if I temporarily keep the High Outputs? Granted my current set up includes stock header with the cat. I was planning on either using my SEST or getting the TTS tuner. I've seen a few riders with your header with Rinehart slip-ons amongst others...

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2019, 01:28:21 PM »

Thanks again Steve - I think I have a lead on some stock mufflers from a '16 CVO SG. I believe they would work? I'm looking at your 2.25 baffles... what's the difference between 2" and 2.25"

Sorry for the petty questions... I do appreciate your assistance. I can't find anything negative out there regarding you or your products.
-Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2019, 03:26:57 PM »

Joe
No problem with the questions. I'm home sick today and loosing my mind sitting around. Happy to be doing something!
2016 is the last year to fit your 2010. Personal preference is really going to make the call on the baffle size. The 2.0" baffle is what you want for best performance, period. The larger 2.25" baffle is louder and will cost you some low end power. Many prefer the louder more aggressive sounding 2.25 and don't notice or care about the slight low end difference. If low end roll on Touring power is the priority, go with the 2.0". Consider a set Techmat blankets and sleeves in there too if you prefer a smoother tone.

https://fullsac.com/product/2006-2019-cvo-techmat-blanket-kit/

Steve@fullsac.com

Thanks again Steve - I think I have a lead on some stock mufflers from a '16 CVO SG. I believe they would work? I'm looking at your 2.25 baffles... what's the difference between 2" and 2.25"

Sorry for the petty questions... I do appreciate your assistance. I can't find anything negative out there regarding you or your products.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 03:29:12 PM by Fullsac Performance »

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2019, 04:14:51 PM »

Yea me too...Damn kids got me sick. Hope you get better soon.
Are the baffles relatively easy to install myself? I pretty much do all my own work. Same goes for the TTS tune? I think the 2.25 sounds like what I’d be going with and wasn’t sure if there’s a map for that already available.
On a separate topic - the Air cleaner. I really don’t like the look of the HD heavy breather... I assume it would only increase @1-2HP? I read one of your posts going over that debate. Wasn’t sure if I’m doing a disservice by sticking with the stock ventilator AC.
-Joe

ultra13

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Ultra
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2019, 04:30:05 PM »

Hey Steve, thought I would give you a shout-out. If you remember I came out to tour your shop in Dec of 17' from Ohio. I bought the X pipe, 2" baffles with all the fixins. Very happy with your product and performance. I don't do a lot of all out throttle racing but it is nice when I can keep up with guys that have a lot of $$ in their motors. The pipes and download give me that little edge. When anyone asks me about exhaust I def give your system an A+.

Larry

scotman623

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2019, 05:22:13 PM »

I installed the 2 .25 baffles myself in my 19 CVO RG, pretty easy job if you have the right cutting bit to get the old baffles out.. I actually used my dremel with a diamond cutting bit from Home Depot, take your time and it’s fairly very easy to accomplish.. I love the sound of the 2.25 baffles and wasn’t worried about losing a small amount of torque on the bottom, I don’t even notice if I did.

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 05:49:00 PM »

joe, im assuming you still have the stock 255 cams ?? I have ran steves DX pipe and 2.25  , 2.0 , 2.5 baffles and the 1.75 on two bikes.  on my current bike I have the DX and 1.75s and his map, hands down this the best set up for the money and performance !! the sound is not worth the loss of trq. and drivability. I have also ran a 2 into 1 pipe, great for impressive noise, but sux for road trips across the country. my 2 cents

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 10:19:04 PM »

Joe
Removing the stock CVO cores can be the hard part. It's a simple job with the right tools. Search CVO muffler on Youtube. Many videos to watch including my own. Upgrading the from the stock CVO AC is optional. There is a couple of HP to be had at best. My fuel maps are done with the 2.0 baffle. No harm using the 2.25 baffles with the same map.

Steve@fullsac.com

Yea me too...Damn kids got me sick. Hope you get better soon.
Are the baffles relatively easy to install myself? I pretty much do all my own work. Same goes for the TTS tune? I think the 2.25 sounds like what I’d be going with and wasn’t sure if there’s a map for that already available.
On a separate topic - the Air cleaner. I really don’t like the look of the HD heavy breather... I assume it would only increase @1-2HP? I read one of your posts going over that debate. Wasn’t sure if I’m doing a disservice by sticking with the stock ventilator AC.

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2019, 08:26:44 AM »

Hey Steve, thought I would give you a shout-out. If you remember I came out to tour your shop in Dec of 17' from Ohio. I bought the X pipe, 2" baffles with all the fixins. Very happy with your product and performance. I don't do a lot of all out throttle racing but it is nice when I can keep up with guys that have a lot of $$ in their motors. The pipes and download give me that little edge. When anyone asks me about exhaust I def give your system an A+.

Larry

Nice shout-out Larry!
-Joe

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2019, 08:28:32 AM »

I installed the 2 .25 baffles myself in my 19 CVO RG, pretty easy job if you have the right cutting bit to get the old baffles out.. I actually used my dremel with a diamond cutting bit from Home Depot, take your time and it’s fairly very easy to accomplish.. I love the sound of the 2.25 baffles and wasn’t worried about losing a small amount of torque on the bottom, I don’t even notice if I did.

Thanks for the notes, I watched a few videos already.
-Joe

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2019, 08:30:15 AM »

joe, im assuming you still have the stock 255 cams ?? I have ran steves DX pipe and 2.25  , 2.0 , 2.5 baffles and the 1.75 on two bikes.  on my current bike I have the DX and 1.75s and his map, hands down this the best set up for the money and performance !! the sound is not worth the loss of trq. and drivability. I have also ran a 2 into 1 pipe, great for impressive noise, but sux for road trips across the country. my 2 cents

Yes, FF I still have the stock SE255 cams. I might be updating those next year. Anything in particular you didn't like about the 2.25 and the 2.0 baffles? Too loud, not as much TQ?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 08:34:43 AM by joejoebobo »
-Joe

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2019, 08:33:11 AM »

Joe
Removing the stock CVO cores can be the hard part. It's a simple job with the right tools. Search CVO muffler on Youtube. Many videos to watch including my own. Upgrading the from the stock CVO AC is optional. There is a couple of HP to be had at best. My fuel maps are done with the 2.0 baffle. No harm using the 2.25 baffles with the same map.

Steve@fullsac.com

Thanks again Steve - I ended up watching your video and a few others like it. I have the tools so I'll give it a shot once I can get some stock CVO mufflers. Thanks again for all your help... I'll be purchasing soon and plan to give progress updates on this thread.
-Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2019, 09:23:45 AM »

No Problem Joe.
The die grinder and a fresh carbide bit are the key items. A good light and maybe magnifiers too if your getting old like me, lol..
Have fun!

Steve@fullsac.com

Thanks again Steve - I ended up watching your video and a few others like it. I have the tools so I'll give it a shot once I can get some stock CVO mufflers. Thanks again for all your help... I'll be purchasing soon and plan to give progress updates on this thread.

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2019, 09:38:37 AM »

Will do Steve thanks. 36 might not be old, but I've never been this old before.

Would you mind confirming if these mufflers would be compatible with your baffles.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/mpo/7026316309.html

He says they were stock from a '16 CVO touring but the Screaming Eagle mentioning and the end caps are throwing me off...
-Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2019, 10:23:42 AM »

36 years old! Damm, I would give away everything I have to come back at 36 completely broke!
Yes those are CVO mufflers! Nice ones too!

Steve@fullsac.com

Will do Steve thanks. 36 might not be old, but I've never been this old before.

Would you mind confirming if these mufflers would be compatible with your baffles.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/mpo/7026316309.html

He says they were stock from a '16 CVO touring but the Screaming Eagle mentioning and the end caps are throwing me off...

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2019, 10:35:13 AM »

Haha! I hear that a lot! Thanks again for all your help Steve! I'm really looking forward to this setup. If you're every in the Tampa area, I owe you a beer or 6!

Last question... do you offer a Vet discount? Former Marine 2001-2006
-Joe

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2019, 11:17:16 AM »

Yes, FF I still have the stock SE255 cams. I might be updating those next year. Anything in particular you didn't like about the 2.25 and the 2.0 baffles? Too loud, not as much TQ?
I ride 2up and loaded 80 percent of the time and cant express how much the low end grunt/ trq. makes the ride that much better. me and the bike alone weigh in at 1260 pounds, and when you blip the clutch and can roast the tire as far as I want or hang 10 with momma on the back... that's when its noticed the most! no down side with 2.0s but noticeable some what with 2.25s your result may vary

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2019, 11:41:20 AM »

Order by phone for a CVO member or vet 10% discount.

Steve

Haha! I hear that a lot! Thanks again for all your help Steve! I'm really looking forward to this setup. If you're every in the Tampa area, I owe you a beer or 6!

Last question... do you offer a Vet discount? Former Marine 2001-2006

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2019, 05:48:38 PM »

Thanks again Steve, I just purchased the header/tuner with the 2.25 baffles. I forgot to ask Lisa on the phone - does the kit include gaskets? If not, is it recommended to change these out? 2010 bike with 13K miles on it.

Can anyone think of any other items I might need to help with install? Doing all this myself plus chaining out rear tire and brake pads.

-Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2019, 05:27:54 AM »

Thanks again Steve, I just purchased the header/tuner with the 2.25 baffles. I forgot to ask Lisa on the phone - does the kit include gaskets? If not, is it recommended to change these out? 2010 bike with 13K miles on it.

Can anyone think of any other items I might need to help with install? Doing all this myself plus chaining out rear tire and brake pads.

Joe
The DX ships with new gaskets. But, the stock OEM exhaust gaskets are tough as nails. If it were my personal bike and the stock pipe was coming off for the first time, I would leave them in place and bolt on the new pipe. Appreciate your business! Email me direct if you have any questions.

Happy New Years!

Steve@fullsac.com

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2020, 01:01:32 PM »

...installed

I'm very happy with the going the Fullsac header and 2.25" baffles (w/ TTS). Everything was relatively easy to install and I learned quite a bit more about how my bike is put together. Nick Sebastian's 3 part videos really helped out a lot! I've only been riding about 2 years and never took on a project like this on my own... in his words "If I can do it, YOU can do it."

Sound: I let the bike run for a bit before taking it out... right off the bat, I love the sound... exactly what I think a touring bike should sound like. Nice and throaty with an intense rev up. While cruising at 50mph it almost seemed more quiet than my previous set up,  I'll post some vids showing sound difference.

Performance: I did notice an increase in low end torque at take off and with every gear switch. It felt like a pretty consistent pull throughout the gear. I down shifted a few times to test it out and for sure noticed a better jump. Accelerating at high RPMs felt about the same.

Thanks to everyone for chiming in to help narrow down my search. I don't believe I would be as happy if I choose a difference option. Special thanks to Steve and Fullsac for taking the time to answer all my questions.
-Joe

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2020, 01:09:49 PM »

Stock header w/ cat and V&H High Output Slip-ons (SERT)

-Joe

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2020, 01:11:08 PM »

Fullsac X Pipe with 2.25" baffles installed on stock CVO Muffler - tuned with TTS

-Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2020, 08:13:17 AM »

...installed

I'm very happy with the going the Fullsac header and 2.25" baffles (w/ TTS). Everything was relatively easy to install and I learned quite a bit more about how my bike is put together. Nick Sebastian's 3 part videos really helped out a lot! I've only been riding about 2 years and never took on a project like this on my own... in his words "If I can do it, YOU can do it."

Sound: I let the bike run for a bit before taking it out... right off the bat, I love the sound... exactly what I think a touring bike should sound like. Nice and throaty with an intense rev up. While cruising at 50mph it almost seemed more quiet than my previous set up,  I'll post some vids showing sound difference.

Performance: I did notice an increase in low end torque at take off and with every gear switch. It felt like a pretty consistent pull throughout the gear. I down shifted a few times to test it out and for sure noticed a better jump. Accelerating at high RPMs felt about the same.

Thanks to everyone for chiming in to help narrow down my search. I don't believe I would be as happy if I choose a difference option. Special thanks to Steve and Fullsac for taking the time to answer all my questions.

Thanks for the Shout out Larry!

Thank You Joe for your business and posting up your videos and riding impressions! I really appreciate it!
Ride safe!

Steve@fullsac.com

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 08:15:01 AM by Fullsac Performance »

joe98

• Junior CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2020, 09:31:58 PM »

Joe you made an excellent choice.  I went with the DX pipe and the 2” baffles in my stock CVO mufflers on a 2012 CVO Street Glide.  Extremely happy with the sound, performance and customer service and support I received from Steve at Fullsac.  He is a class act.  Unfortunately, the shop I chose to install the whole package put a hole in one the mufflers , they did replace it and the bike ran great with Steve’s map for the TTS Mastertune. 

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2020, 08:00:29 AM »

Fullsac head pipes are an excellent choice for some one who wants to be able to make good power, and have reasonable sound.  I have been very happy with the DX head pipe on my TX with 2.25 baffles, the bike is built and makes 13.5 HP and 140 TQ.

Well complete the Tune on my M8 build yesterday.  It has the MX head Pipe and 2.25 baffles with tech mat an screens.  It makes 163 HP and 167 torque.  Has an impressive torque curve, and sounds great.  M8 section has dyno run sheet and build specs.

Very pleased with Fullsac.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2020, 08:28:40 AM »

Fullsac head pipes are an excellent choice for some one who wants to be able to make good power, and have reasonable sound.  I have been very happy with the DX head pipe on my TX with 2.25 baffles, the bike is built and makes 13.5 HP and 140 TQ.

Well complete the Tune on my M8 build yesterday.  It has the MX head Pipe and 2.25 baffles with tech mat an screens.  It makes 163 HP and 167 torque.  Has an impressive torque curve, and sounds great.  M8 section has dyno run sheet and build specs.

Very pleased with Fullsac.

163HP/167TQ???? DAMN! I wouldn't mind seeing that dyno chart... I've already added a few hundred miles with this setup from Fullsac... it's like a whole new bike. Every time I park it - I can't wait to take it back out. Met a guy the other day (2012 CV SG) with stock header and Rineharts slip ons... he kept bragging about his sound and asked me to start mine up... no chit - you should have seen his face change... can't thank everyone enough for pointing me in the right direction.
-Joe

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2020, 06:35:11 AM »

163HP/167TQ???? DAMN! I wouldn't mind seeing that dyno chart... I've already added a few hundred miles with this setup from Fullsac... it's like a whole new bike. Every time I park it - I can't wait to take it back out. Met a guy the other day (2012 CV SG) with stock header and Rineharts slip ons... he kept bragging about his sound and asked me to start mine up... no chit - you should have seen his face change... can't thank everyone enough for pointing me in the right direction.

Build details and the Dyno run is posted in the M8 section.  I love the fact its mellow at cruising speed of 75 mph, but when you get on it, it sounds very good.  Important it me as I ride a lot of miles a year.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=120673.msg1508650#new
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

joejoebobo

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2020, 07:53:35 AM »

Build details and the Dyno run is posted in the M8 section.  I love the fact its mellow at cruising speed of 75 mph, but when you get on it, it sounds very good.  Important it me as I ride a lot of miles a year.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=120673.msg1508650#new

Incredible - well done!
-Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 24 queries.