Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Half helmet  (Read 10800 times)

FLHRSE3

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Half helmet
« on: June 08, 2007, 04:22:34 PM »

Anybody have any suggestion on a decent half helmet?  I bought a HD one last year that has a nice design and is comfortable UNTIL you try going without a windshield or get caught in some stiff cross breezes, it tries to jerk your head right off.  I put some miles on yesterday and was fighting a 40+ knot crosswind and my neck is sore as hell today.  I saw a real good deal on a Bell Shorty, anybody have any experience with those.

Thanks

Gregg

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
Re: Half helmet
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 04:32:28 PM »

Dunno, I ride a SECU2 and it is quiet, with no wind or rain bothering me....    :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange:

Actually I use the HD carbon fiber half helmet that is comfy with little noticeable crosswind movement,  of course it is an Ultra.....

Mark

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 05:01:40 PM »

Check out this company http://www.carbonfiberhelmets.com/

The problem with half's is most of them have a thick liner which makes them catch the wind easier...plus they make me look like a Nimrod, to borrow a concept from BigDaddy.  This one is DOT and thin.  I don't own one, but they look promising.  Pricey though.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 05:20:19 PM »

The problem with half's is most of them have a thick liner which makes them catch the wind easier...plus they make me look like a Nimrod, to borrow a concept from BigDaddy.  This one is DOT and thin.  I don't own one, but they look promising.  Pricey though.

HEY!!!  I resemble that remark!!!    ;)

There is a lot of padding with the HD hat though....

Mark

C-DEUCE04

• Junior CVO Member
  • Yella Fella
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 08:21:04 PM »

I have a CF DOT half-helmet from www.carbonfiberhelmet.com and can confirm that it is lighter, has less [but adequate] padding and doesn't give you that "just got shot out of a cannon" melon head look.  ;D
It still starts to feel like its coming off around 65+ mph unless its cinched down well. The helmet I have does not have a visor (optional) and air can still get underneath the rim of the helmet and start to lift it off. I guess even though its has less padding to catch the air, its also lighter so its easier to lift due to the less weight. Overall I love the helmet and get lots of kudos.

C

bc

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 12:12:36 PM »

Is this company reputable?  I've heard complaints about some carbon fiber helmet company - not sure if it's this one ...

Anyone use the polo style helmet?  I like the look, but don't know if it's better or worse, as far as lifting in the wind goes.

bc
'07 FXSTSSE

C-DEUCE04

• Junior CVO Member
  • Yella Fella
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 07:59:44 PM »

I had a quality issue with my first helmet I bought from them. After several months, the clear coat wasn't, well, clear anymore. It started fogging up for some odd reason. Anyway, gave them a call and they were prompt to let me know they would replace the helmet with a new one. It did take some time as they were backordered for 6 weeks or so but it eventually came in. The replacement one is doing fine thus far.
Overall, good customer service - returned calls/emails regarding this particular problem and properly sizing the helmet (instructions on cutting the foam pieces inside to fit) but again, backorder was a bit of nuisance. This was last year so maybe the shipping delays are taken care of now?
C

bc

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 06:16:39 AM »

I had a quality issue with my first helmet I bought from them. After several months, the clear coat wasn't, well, clear anymore. It started fogging up for some odd reason. Anyway, gave them a call and they were prompt to let me know they would replace the helmet with a new one. It did take some time as they were backordered for 6 weeks or so but it eventually came in. The replacement one is doing fine thus far.
Overall, good customer service - returned calls/emails regarding this particular problem and properly sizing the helmet (instructions on cutting the foam pieces inside to fit) but again, backorder was a bit of nuisance. This was last year so maybe the shipping delays are taken care of now?
C

I appreciate the info.  Maybe I'll give em a try.

bc
'07 FXSTSSE

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 08:10:25 PM »

I just received the ACC Head Trip 1/2 Helmet today. Flat Black without snaps, and doesn't have that CF look to it. I gotta tell you, I'm pretty happy with it! It's extremely solid, unlike the plastic novelty one I've used forever. I guess it'll be stronger with that CF and Kevlar. It really isn't any larger than my old plastic one either. This one is considered their Novelty model, as it doesn't pass the 7 lb Spear Piercing Test. ::) It meets all the same impact standards as their DOT Helmets except for the Piercing Test. It looks OK and doesn't sit on top of your head like a freakin melon!. They were good to deal with, and since they had mine in stock, I got it in 4 days. They run about 4-6 weeks if they don't, and have to order one. I'm ordering a second one. We'll both have real helmets for the first time, without making the helmet any larger than a normal novelty helmet! Prefer none at all (don't start), but if I'm wearing one, it might as well do something. Binx is happy with it too!

I'll let you know about the aerodynamics when I ride with it later.

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HWYMAN1

• Basic 103
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 09:33:48 PM »

I just received the ACC Head Trip 1/2 Helmet today. Flat Black without snaps, and doesn't have that CF look to it. I gotta tell you, I'm pretty happy with it! It's extremely solid, unlike the plastic novelty one I've used forever. I guess it'll be stronger with that CF and Kevlar. It really isn't any larger than my old plastic one either. This one is considered their Novelty model, as it doesn't pass the 7 lb Spear Piercing Test. ::) It meets all the same impact standards as their DOT Helmets except for the Piercing Test. It looks OK and doesn't sit on top of your head like a freakin melon!. They were good to deal with, and since they had mine in stock, I got it in 4 days. They run about 4-6 weeks if they don't, and have to order one. I'm ordering a second one. We'll both have real helmets for the first time, without making the helmet any larger than a normal novelty helmet! Prefer none at all (don't start), but if I'm wearing one, it might as well do something. Binx is happy with it too!

I'll let you know about the aerodynamics when I ride with it later.

Hoist! 8)
howie,
glad you found one you like and company was easy to deal with! Have to show how the non melon looks, john
Rinehart TD
103 with zipper 575 GD cams
Bitubo rear shocks
Baker DD6 transmission
Traxxion dynamics front end
Stage 1 SE AC

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 09:35:40 PM »

howie,
glad you found one you like and company was easy to deal with! Have to show how the non melon looks, john

Sure thing John. In the light tomorrow. Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »

:worthless:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 09:51:21 PM »

Man, you couldn't wait til tomorrow! ;D The first one is the old crappy novelty helmet.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »

Same view with the new CF Head Trip Helmet

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2007, 09:52:30 PM »

Side of the Head Trip

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 09:53:29 PM »

Back of the Head Trip. Camera battery dead. Ain't you guys lucky. No more pics of me! ;D Hoist! 8)

HWYMAN1

• Basic 103
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »

your right can't see difference from "novelty" helmet!  so no melon head! john
Rinehart TD
Bitubo rear shocks
Baker DD6 transmission
Stage 1 SE AC

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 10:07:25 PM »

your right can't see difference from "novelty" helmet!  so no melon head! john

My old helmet's padding is shot, so it sits further down. This one fits snugly and has much better padding, besides the better shell. Not much different in looks. It sits just a little higher. I can live with this. Thanks for forcing the issue Terry. You've made Binx happier about what we were wearing, with your graphic description of my splattered brain. ::) Let's see if it holds up to the Hoist 100 MPH Test! They didn't do that one for DOT! ;) Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 11:18:47 AM »

I told you I'd let you know how I like it. Well I like it! It rides up in the wind much less than my old helmet ever did. It's light and comfortable too. And it looks fine. So, it seems to be the best way for me to go on this. Ordering a second one today. I just hope I don't run into any 7 lb. spears being chucked at my head! ;) Hoist! 8)

HWYMAN1

• Basic 103
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 03:22:56 PM »

I told you I'd let you know how I like it. Well I like it! It rides up in the wind much less than my old helmet ever did. It's light and comfortable too. And it looks fine. So, it seems to be the best way for me to go on this. Ordering a second one today. I just hope I don't run into any 7 lb. spears being chucked at my head! ;) Hoist! 8)
Howie,
I hate when those spears things shoot for your head! How much difference in size/wt in your helmet vs DOT version? john
Rinehart TD
Bitubo rear shocks
Baker DD6 transmission
Stage 1 SE AC

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 07:33:35 PM »

Howie,
I hate when those spears things shoot for your head! How much difference in size/wt in your helmet vs DOT version? john

Hey John, the DOT one required 3/4" of additional padding to pass. So that's 1-1/2" wider overall, still giving it that "melonhead" look, to me. I don't think it would be much heavier than the non-DOT one. The non-DOT one looks as minimal as my "toy" helmet, but supposedly proves excellent impact protection. I hope I never have to find out anyway! ;) Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 07:21:25 PM »

Well, these guys were great to deal with. They said 4 weeks and I got the second one today. 3 weeks. Good company. Good helmets. Good customer service. Highly recommended! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

HWYMAN1

• Basic 103
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 10:15:05 PM »

Well, these guys were great to deal with. They said 4 weeks and I got the second one today. 3 weeks. Good company. Good helmets. Good customer service. Highly recommended! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
Howie,
glad these guys worked out and you like helmet, feel bad that the NEXL people were idiots. I do kinda like that helmet you got, I wonder if the black carbon fiber is close to the Black Crimson? john

Rinehart TD
Bitubo rear shocks
Baker DD6 transmission
Stage 1 SE AC

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 09:33:36 AM »

Howie,
glad these guys worked out and you like helmet, feel bad that the NEXL people were idiots. I do kinda like that helmet you got, I wonder if the black carbon fiber is close to the Black Crimson? john

Not sure about the CF look helmets John. I went with the Flat Black ones. They don't have that CF look to them. It's a smooth black matte finish. We're very happy with them. Hoist! 8)

FLHRSE3

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 07:31:03 PM »

I ordered the DOT version the other day and was given a 6-week delivery estimate, hopefully it will still be small enough to remedy my difficulty of half helmets exhibiting parachute like characteristics while strapped to my head.

Gregg

REGGAB

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007, 11:35:25 PM »

I see they make one in green.  Gotta have it.  In addition to my Watermelon, I also have a Watermelon sized head.  They may have to make one bigger than their Large for me.  So I expect a huge wait time.  I'll call 'em on Monday.

2006_CVO_HD

• 2008 FLHTCUSE-3
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE-3/White Frost & Silver Mist
    • www.harleydavidsonbikers.com
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 12:13:54 AM »

Super Seer makes a darn good half helmet. They mainly make helmets for motor officers but they have civilian models also. You can order with your Harley-Davidson paint code and they get a good match......

http://www.superseer.com/helmets_touring_custom.asp

LIFE BEGINS WHEN YOU GET ONE!!!!!!

RDJ ROADKING

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2007, 11:25:23 PM »

Got me a black candy from carbon fiber got it on ebay they have a site there took about 12 day's to get it i wear it all the time its the dot approved 1 u get 3 different liners with it @ different sizes they will replace the liners free if needed it is also very lite and mine does'nt pull when im riding...i have a se windsheild on the roadking..................

bc

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 10:02:22 AM »

Super Seer makes a darn good half helmet. They mainly make helmets for motor officers but they have civilian models also. You can order with your Harley-Davidson paint code and they get a good match......

http://www.superseer.com/helmets_touring_custom.asp

I checked out the site and they do look excellent.  Lots of options, too.  The liners look pretty thick, though. 

bc
'07 FXSTSSE

hdchic07

• '07 Dyna Street Bob
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 11:33:57 AM »

And here I thought it was just me with the HD 1/2 helmet and the wind.  No, I don't have a windshield, and in IL there is no helmet law (so I don't wear one...drop it), but on the occassion that I go to MO, or other states where it is required, I want something better. 

Thanx for the info Hoist!
If you don't take that risk, how will you ever know?

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 11:45:35 AM »

I always liked the Dark Helmet look, especially at ludicrous speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANDURZ: Prepare ship for light speed.
HELMET: No, no, no, light speed is too slow.

SANDURZ: Light speed, too slow?

HELMET: Yes, we're gonna have to go right to ludicrous speed.

SANDURZ: Ludicrous speed? Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't know if this ship can take it.

HELMET: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz, chicken?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 12:11:14 PM by Talon »

scagnetti

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2007, 05:37:23 AM »

Guys,

I have their DOT Polo in black candy carbon fiber and it is awesome. I traded up from the non-DOT Head Trip novelty Polo of theirs, which I had for 6 months, no questions asked. Just boxed it up, sent it to them and paid the difference. The DOT only sticks out about 1/2" more, has a more comfortable liner and also has a more secure and comfortable chinstrap. Also the visor is larger on the DOT Polo vs the non. You can request them to move the chinstrap rivets forward about 1" and it will all but eliminate the front of the helmet lifting up at speed. I also highly recommend the leather earpad option to cut down on wind noise. Excellent product and customer service.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 05:39:38 AM by scagnetti »

BaronStump

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »

Guys,

I have their DOT Polo in black candy carbon fiber and it is awesome. I traded up from the non-DOT Head Trip novelty Polo of theirs, which I had for 6 months, no questions asked. Just boxed it up, sent it to them and paid the difference. The DOT only sticks out about 1/2" more, has a more comfortable liner and also has a more secure and comfortable chinstrap. Also the visor is larger on the DOT Polo vs the non. You can request them to move the chinstrap rivets forward about 1" and it will all but eliminate the front of the helmet lifting up at speed. I also highly recommend the leather earpad option to cut down on wind noise. Excellent product and customer service.

Just saw the new DOT-Polo on the web...like it.  Hey, on the earpad option; since they are sewn onto the straps and thus not removable; would they accomadate the J & M earpieces with only slight modifications?
'06 FLHTCUSE Haze-n-Black
Too Numerous to List
1999 Indian Chief (Custom Paint - Red)
ThunderHeart Single Fire
Woods W6H Prowler Cam
HackerLabs Hacker B
Too Much Chrome & Engine changes to list

FLHRSE3

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 03:32:10 PM »

Scagnetti

I took your advice and just modified my order.  I have the same helmet ordered in red candy carbon and had the ear flaps added, hopefully they will make short highway trips more comfortable and I’ll just require ear plugs for extending highway cruising.  They did not suggest relocating the straps until I have tried it out and if it doesn’t work for me they will gladly re-rivet it forward as needed.  They sure appear easy to work with.

Gregg

scagnetti

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2007, 01:49:05 AM »

I'm not sure about the J&M earpieces as I don't wear them but I was told that if you don't like the leather earpads just box the helmet back up and send it back. They will remove them and credit your account the $19.95 they cost and send it back to you.  So I would just get them and see. I don't know how many times I've ridden through Snoqualmie Pass here in WA, but it gets very windy and the earpads have saved some of my hearing for sure. I've actually been almost deaf before after riding through without the earpads. My rivets are moved forward 1" but from what I understand the comfort of the straps is also dependent on where the good Lord put the ears on the side of your head ;), also keep in mind that this really isn't as much of an issue with the earpads as your ears are covered.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2007, 10:20:32 AM »

The main way a helmet protects you is by dissipating the force of an impact, allowing your skull to slow down more gradually before your brain slams into it.  This is mainly accomplished by the deformation/compression of the semi-rigid foam liner (think Styrofoam).  If the helmet only has a very thin liner, the foam will have to be harder to prevent rapid bottoming of your skull against the shell.  This pretty much defeats the whole purpose, and is why you won't find real DOT or SNELL approved helmets with the ultra thin liner.  

Helmets are a very touchy subject, so I'll try to be nice and just say I support everyones right to place their own value on their head and it's contents.  (That's code for "If your head's worth $50, wear a $50 helmet".)

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

FLHRSE3

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 08:29:50 PM »

I received my ACC DOT Polo helmet today (1.5 weeks ahead of schedule) and just returned from a test ride and I am impressed by the lightness, compactness and comfort of it.  I rode for about 90 minutes and experienced no pressure points.  I then came home and popped my windshield off to see if it would allow me to ride without the windshield and not feel as though it was yanking my head off, as far as the wind is concerned it worked fantastic, no drag, no rising up on my forehead but my ears are ringing so bad after just a 3 mile ride.  I caution you, if you are contemplating this helmet, do not opt for the padded leather ear flaps unless you are absolutely positive that you head is wide enough that they will lie snuggly against your ears.  If your head is slimmer the flaps funnel the air in there and it just screams, I could not hear my pipes cranking it through the gears by the time I hit 50.  If I pressed in a little the noise would go away, hopefully I will be able to modify it some way.

Gregg

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 09:42:44 PM »

Thanks for spending yet ANOTHER $200.00 out of my pocket kids!!! 

Hey, Scagnetti...   with the DOT Polo, does that little skiff out there in the front actually keep any of the sun out of your eyes, or am I just fooling myself...   I'd like a little sun shade for the snozz, AND, if i do a face plant, that looks like it might keep a couple of teeth out of the asphalt...   Could you provide further info?

2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

scagnetti

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 06:54:37 AM »

Hey FLHRSE3 sorry the earpads aren't working out for you, I love mine. We have alot of side wind where I ride here and not just straight on and the flaps help me alot with both. I know they will remove the earpads if you don't want them and credit you the money. Of course you will be without the helmet for awhile. As for the the visor on the front I think it blocks a little sun especially when you wear the helmet low on your head nice and tight like I do. Here's a pic from their website.

scagnetti

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 06:56:40 AM »

earpads

bpalmersheim

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 CVO Screamin' Eagle Road King (FLHRSE3) 110" - Razor Red/Gold Leaf Flames
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 10:39:35 AM »

I have been a SCUBA diver for the last 15 years or so, I am very familiar with dive masks fogging up under water.  Here is what you need:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aquaseal-Sea-Drops-Anti-Fog-Lens-Mask-Cleaner-Scuba_W0QQitemZ190143544607QQihZ009QQcategoryZ71161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I use it on my safety glasses and dive masks, it works PERIOD!
2007 CVO Screamin' Eagle Road King (FLHRSE3) 110" - Razor Red/Gold Leaf Flames

United States Army Retired (4x Combat Veteran)
CVMA, H.O.G. Member, Patriot Guard Rider
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 21 queries.