Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Nolan N102 anti fog shield question  (Read 4295 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Nolan N102 anti fog shield question
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 06:25:50 PM »

It is... oh no...  :'(   Banana Breath  :o

No technology in the world can manage that.

HeHeHeHe...Ahhh oh wise one, you are absoulutely right. That Cherry breath is much easier on the inside of your shield I can't imagine why your even looking for an antifog shield! ::) :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 06:29:32 PM »

HeHeHeHe...Ahhh oh wise one, you are absoulutely right. That Cherry breath is much easier on the inside of your shield I can't imagine why your even looking for an antifog shield! ::) :2vrolijk_21:

Now I really feel sorry for the guys with the Jalapenos ??? .

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 06:48:10 PM »

Would the new Duracells qualify for 'acid' breath?  :-X har!   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2::drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 07:05:45 PM »

Would the new Duracells qualify for 'acid' breath?  :-X har!   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2::drink: spyder

Yipes!!! Sure wouldn't want to try the old spit on the visor trick there. ??? :o :huepfenlol2:

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 09:26:13 PM »

2Lane, I have Shoei Multi-Tec with the PinLoc inserts for anti-fog. They work great, just be very careful cleaning them, ANY type glass cleaner, dawn, joy or whatever will "craze" the inside coating.  A little water and dab with a micro-fiber works great. I have used FOG-CITY inserts before on full face helmets and they are without fail the most amazing things going, the Shoei's work as well, I have ridden @ nite at 30 or so degrees with the shield fully closed and totally fogged all around the edge of the insert, but totally clear on the insert. Nite in fall and winter, early morning on humid days.. there is just nothing better than a fog insert until it rains, THEN they are worth millions because even at a stop light they remain clear.
FYI

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 09:29:43 PM »

2Lane, I have Shoei Multi-Tec with the PinLoc inserts for anti-fog. They work great, just be very careful cleaning them, ANY type glass cleaner, dawn, joy or whatever will "craze" the inside coating.  A little water and dab with a micro-fiber works great. I have used FOG-CITY inserts before on full face helmets and they are without fail the most amazing things going, the Shoei's work as well, I have ridden @ nite at 30 or so degrees with the shield fully closed and totally fogged all around the edge of the insert, but totally clear on the insert. Nite in fall and winter, early morning on humid days.. there is just nothing better than a fog insert until it rains, THEN they are worth millions because even at a stop light they remain clear.
FYI

Thanks DW.  Appreciate it.  If I can't find a source for the FOG-CITY product I'll hit you up for supplier info.  Off to use the Google.....

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 09:38:22 PM »

Helmet Shop Daytona. They have about anything that could go on a helmet. If your helmet has the pin-loc's try them vs the adhesive FOG CITY brand. That way you can take it out when you don't need it. FOG CITY once installed is permanent. Also all brands come in tints.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.