Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: Latest road rage video  (Read 6807 times)

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
Latest road rage video
« on: June 22, 2017, 08:43:21 AM »

???
Seems that this biker got cut off and thus decided to kick the side of the offending drivers car.  This prompted a chain reaction ya gotta see to believe.

He was damn lucky to keep the bike upright and (escape) the scene.............stay tuned for updates. :-\

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Newhall-road-rage-motorcycle-multi-car-crash-430061183.html

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
Re: Latest road rage video
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 08:53:20 AM »

Never a good idea to fight with a vehicle 3-4 times your size no matter the circumstances.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 08:55:27 AM »

Holly Crap...
Bill

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 08:56:36 AM »

Never a good idea to fight with a vehicle 3-4 times your size no matter the circumstances.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well, in this case.....wasn't a good idea for the car to pick a fight with the motorcycle.  :P
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

ultrarider123

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 09:23:28 AM »

When I start to feel the anger rise from the stupidity of some drivers and I want to give them a look or "what the heck" hand gesture (no, not the proverbial finger wave...), I feel a tap on my shoulder (whether Vickie is there or not) reminding me to remain calm and let it go.  You never know the exact attitude of the other driver and what they may or may not be carrying/packing OR if they choose to use their vehicle as the weapon as in this case.
Karma caught up with the cage driver (and wrong place/wrong time for the Avalanche driver) but it could have gone 180 against the rider with them skating pavement.... :nixweiss: 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 01:00:23 PM by Haird »

Road Dad

• Senior CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - 117 CU
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 11:23:59 AM »

The motorcycle rider is a coward. What a rat, he took off from the scene and the accident that he created. I hope karma gets him in the next curve.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 11:35:42 AM »

The motorcycle rider is a coward. What a rat, he took off from the scene and the accident that he created. I hope karma gets him in the next curve.

We don't know what or who "started" the incident.  Something happened before what we see to precipitate the rider kicking the car.  Kicking the car is a dumass thing to do no matter what though.  People shouldn't fight with bears and bikes shouldn't fight with cars.

The rest is a no brainer though.  The accident was obvious.  The rider was a chickenchit.  Left the the scene worrying about his own ass when he knew someone else's might be jeopardy.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 11:47:48 AM »

When I start to feel the anger rise from the stupidity of some drivers and I want to give them a look or "what the heck" hand gesture (no, not the proverbial finger wave...), I feel a tap on my shoulder (whether Vickie is there or not) reminding me to remain calm and let it go.  You never know the exact attitude of the other driver and what they may or may not be carrying/packing OR if they choose to use their vehicle as the weapon as in this case.
Karma caught up with the cage driver (and wrong place/wrong time got the Avalanche  Caddy EXT driver) but it could have gone 180 against the rider with them skating pavement.... :nixweiss: 
Fixed that for ya  ;D Couldn't resist  :huepfenjump3:. Just sold the last of our 3 Avalanches the other night. I can tell the difference between one of those and an EXT from a long way off. lol

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 11:49:41 AM »

Person that posted the video reported that there were some issues before it went this far. That's why they started the video. I'm sure that rider was about crapping his pants when that car swerved into him and then hit the wall in front of him. Only he knows what was going through his mind at the the time.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:59:28 AM by OBB »

ultrarider123

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 12:57:32 PM »

Fixed that for ya  ;D Couldn't resist  :huepfenjump3:. Just sold the last of our 3 Avalanches the other night. I can tell the difference between one of those and an EXT from a long way off. lol

Dang it!  I don't like missing details like that and yep, you are correct.  I re-watched and caught the Cadillac emblem but missed it the first time.  I'm allowed one misstake mistayke mystake error a day.... :huepfenlol2:

Road Dad

• Senior CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - 117 CU
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 03:26:35 PM »

Does not matter what happened before. He made the choice to create an accident and then he took of like a rat. I hope they catch him and that he gets maximum penalty under the law for this. 

Person that posted the video reported that there were some issues before it went this far. That's why they started the video. I'm sure that rider was about crapping his pants when that car swerved into him and then hit the wall in front of him. Only he knows what was going through his mind at the the time.

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 04:25:43 PM »

That's a stellar example of the type of situation to not get into...

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 04:32:57 PM »

If someone tries to cut you off, you LET them in. Then, when the opportunity SAFELY presents itself, you go AROUND him.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 06:34:48 PM »

8)
Given weight distribution and where it mostly is,  can make a car understeer or oversteer.  This car driver that tried to wipe out the biker,  found out the hard way that (front wheel drive) and a quick jerk of the steering wheel can show ya what oversteer is all about.  He deserved what he got,  but not the truck driver that caught up in it and got overturned as a result. :-\

Dennis97

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MO

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 06:41:10 PM »

The biker shouldn't have kicked the car and just let it go. That is no excuse for the car driver trying to kill him which is what he was trying to do. The car driver caused the accident with his reaction to a reaction.
2020 CVO Tri Glide
2011 CVO Street Glide
2011 Road King
1997 Heritage Softail Springer
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 21 queries.