CVO Social > Rider Down

In Memorium - My Son Officer Scott Noller, Derby KS PD

<< < (5/5)

harleytacticalnut:
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
We just don’t know how much we love them until they are gone.
He is what makes this country so great and I thank him for helping provide us the securities that we enjoy everyday.
God Bless him and your family
RIP

r0de_runr:

--- Quote from: r0de_runr on December 31, 2017, 07:53:47 AM ---Okay, I will post it here.
My son Scott passed away at his home on 28th Dec just a week before his 29th birthday.  He had an 09 Road King and had been riding metrics for about 12 years.  We toured Colorado, Utah and Arizona this passed summer.
Scott fought in Afghanistan as a Combat Engineer and had about 4 years on the Derby KS police force working Third Shift.
While we are all saddened greatly by his loss, we are also proud of the man he was and the lives he saved during his selfless service to our country and his community.
If you would please share this link to help us care for his family I would appreciate it

https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/

--- End quote ---
So, it has been a year almost.  On the 15th was one year since the last time I saw my son.  This has been a tough year.
If you are hurting, there is help, none the least is your immediate family.  Talk to your dad if he is still around.  I'll guarantee you he will listen.
I love you, Scott.
 Crisis Text Line - 741741
 Suicide Prevention Hotline - 1-800-273-8255
 CopLine - 1-800-267-5463
 Cop2Cop - 866-COP- 2COP
 www.1sthelp.net

sadunbar:
I don't seem to have any words worthy of your son and your sadness over his loss.  God Bless....

Chains:
Sorry for your loss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version