CVO Social > Rider Down

hdbrad03

(1/8) > >>

TN:
I’m not very good at this but here I go.

Most everyone is aware of hdbrad03 and RHODA-King (Brad and Val) that has been contributing members of this forum for some time now, I consider them friends for life even though we don’t see each other very often. Last September while at the Maggie Valley GTG Brad was involved in a freak accident that required him to be life-flighted to UT hospital in Knoxville, they released him later that night for some reason, it was apparent he had a concussion. I keep in contact with him from time to time and have learned the hard way through other site members he has a long road ahead for complete recovery, but I have faith that he will overcome this and move forward, Luv ya man. Anyhow I’m asking for some generosity please, to help them with some financial stress that has to be upon them. I’ll prolly take some lashing from even putting this out here and that’s okay by me. I could go on but will leave it at this for now.

Please give what you can via PayPal or if needed I can PM you a physical address. Please say some prayers to the one above for Brad, Val and their family.
I’m using my PayPal account to start off with because of convenience and I guarantee every cent will be forwarded to them or else.

Brads PayPal   meggb@roadrunner.com

Thanks to Everyone for prayers and gifts.

God bless

Phillip

JR:
Phillip, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I just recently learned this about my buddy Brads condition and needs! Leaving MV last year I prayed this was behind us but it is not. Brad and Val have a special place in my heart from my first event In MV to many of the other GTG's they've attended and made it a special time. Brad was selfless and always helping those in need using his gifts God gave him to help others. I want to be there for Brad and Val in their time of needs as he's been there for others. It is an honor and privilege to give back an expression of my Love I have for him in a form a "Love Offering"! Continued prayers and healing. Please keep us updated so we know how to pray for his specific needs! Gods sweet. Love and blessings!

:bananarock:

16HD117:
Brad, sorry to hear about your medical issues. Judy and I are praying for you!

SHRADER:
Brad and Val are two of the nicest folks you would ever want to meet and Miss Susan and I are fortunate to call them both friends. Thinking of you guys everyday, hoping for a early spring for "Dreary Erie".

MIKEYTEE:
Thanks Philip for the  call tonight. Brad and Val our thoughts and prayers are continuing for Brads complete healing. We want to see y'all again in MAGGIE VALLEY with  or without a bike. We love y'all.
Mike & Susie
 :drink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version