Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Any "Stone Cold Blue" FXR2's out there?  (Read 25903 times)

ekip11

• CVO1: FXR2 Blue
Re: Any "Stone Cold Blue" FXR2's out there?
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 10:53:25 PM »

Add me to the list of Stone Cold Blue owners as of this week.  I will post pictures once I have given the bike some much needed TLC. 

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2009, 07:30:45 AM »

Add me to the list of Stone Cold Blue owners as of this week.  I will post pictures once I have given the bike some much needed TLC. 

Welcome aboard ekip! Always nice to see another CVO FXR owner join us. We're having an FXR GTG in June, 2010. We've got a few members coming in from CO too. I hope you think about joining us. The info on it is in the link in my Signature here. Enjoy!!! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

panhead scotty

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »

Just picked up this Stone Cold Blue FXR2 with 11,000 miles.  Need to get a badlander seat, sideplates, mini sissy bar, and correct driver pegs to get it back to original.  My 3rd FXR and best yet!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2010, 01:26:06 PM »

Nice looking blue 2!  Some of the parts you're talking about are getting tough to find.  For example, the pegs have been discontinued, but your dealer should still be able to find some in stock somewhere if he doesn't have any.  The other stuff you mentioned is out there, but might require some patience and hunting to find.  Good luck! :2vrolijk_21:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »

Nice looking blue 2! 

It really is.   Just the way it sits.  I know it's not 'stock', but still looks great.  :2vrolijk_21: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Keaton123

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WV

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2019, 01:22:34 PM »

I have a fxr2 in stone cold blue.   With 7300 miles that will be up for sale soon if anyone is interested

FXRNUT

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2019, 12:37:29 PM »

Hi RedFXR2
I have a gorgeous collectible Stone Cold Blue 1999 FXR2 now with 6000 original miles on it.  I ride it occasionally around the city here in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. I bought it with less than 2000 miles on it.  Apparently it's one of the first 276 Stone Cold Blue FXR2s built by the MOCO. They weren't exported outside the USA. I was told that the Motor Company was testing the waters with their new CVO programme so they didn't export the 1999s, at least the Stone Cold Blue ones. I'm not sure about the Arresting Red. This one comes from a Kentucky dealership. It belonged to the owner. He had it in his showroom for some time.  I'll try to send a few pics if you want. I had a nice video when I bought it but it seems to have vanished  from my iPhone.
Cheers
FXRNUT

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »

Hi RedFXR2
I have a gorgeous collectible Stone Cold Blue 1999 FXR2 now with 6000 original miles on it.  I ride it occasionally around the city here in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. I bought it with less than 2000 miles on it.  Apparently it's one of the first 276 Stone Cold Blue FXR2s built by the MOCO. They weren't exported outside the USA. I was told that the Motor Company was testing the waters with their new CVO programme so they didn't export the 1999s, at least the Stone Cold Blue ones. I'm not sure about the Arresting Red. This one comes from a Kentucky dealership. It belonged to the owner. He had it in his showroom for some time.  I'll try to send a few pics if you want. I had a nice video when I bought it but it seems to have vanished  from my iPhone.
Cheers
FXRNUT

The original post person hasn't been a member to this site for a very very long time.  This thread was last really active nearly a decade ago. And, most importantly, the red ones are cooler :drink: !

Welcome to the site :2vrolijk_21: .

azbic

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • AZ

• CVO1: 99 FXR2
    • CVO2: FLHXSE3 Sold but not forgotten.
    • CVO3: FXSTSSE2 Sold but not forgotten.
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2020, 10:09:34 AM »

I’ve had this one for a couple of years. Took going through multiple CVO,s to figure out this was the ride for me. Love it and don’t plan to ever sell it. Maybe add a nice CVO RK down the road.

Roden

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2021, 01:38:04 AM »

G'day!

Here's my beautiful 1999 FXR2 which was privately imported to Australia from California in 2017. 16,000 miles, completely original except for a Mikuni carb and Drag Specialties seat.

I have already dropped some Progressive springs in with 15W oil and have Race Tech G3-S shocks and Leather Pros retro bags on the way.

This is my second FXR and easily the best Harley I've owned. She's an absolute joy to ride, just a ton of fun.

Cheers,

Roden
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.357 seconds with 24 queries.