New Red VRod SE

<< < (6/7) > >>

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote ---
Yes.  Here are the instructions.

Take picture.  
Print picture.
Tape picture to monitor.

It will then be displayed whenever you are on the computer in all posts and programs.  This is the "universal posting method."  But it's only for advanced users.  So be careful.

--- End quote ---

Thanks I needed that!!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

ccr:

--- Quote ---
Yes.  Here are the instructions.

Take picture.  
Print picture.
Tape picture to monitor.

It will then be displayed whenever you are on the computer in all posts and programs.  This is the "universal posting method."  But it's only for advanced users.  So be careful.

--- End quote ---
Hey Twolanerider.  I did as you suggested, but now everyone's bike looks just like mine. Even yours..............  ;D

Twolanerider:

--- Quote --- Hey Twolanerider.  I did as you suggested, but now everyone's bike looks just like mine. Even yours..............  ;D

--- End quote ---

Mrs We.  If you really want to see something startling watch to see what everyone looks like if you use this procedure and post a picture of JC.  :o

DCFIREMANN:
You know this flu took me down for a few days. Sitting around the house for 4 days bored and catching up on some sleep. All I had to do for a laugh was show up here for 15 or 20 minutes. Man this is great.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

ccr:

--- Quote ---

Mrs We.  If you really want to see something startling watch to see what everyone looks like if you use this procedure and post a picture of JC.  :o
--- End quote ---

[smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=sauer052.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=vrolijk27.gif][size=72]OMG![/size]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version