Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Author Topic: 5 K CVO CLUB  (Read 47789 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: 5 K CVO CLUB
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2007, 10:06:27 PM »

Can you'll keep a secret?? We've got a member that is real close to becoming a member of the 5K CVO Club. I'm not going to call any names, but if you look here you'll know who I'm talking about. I know none of you'll let him (ROGER) know I let you know about this. ;) :huepfenlol2: I'm just afraid since he's on the left coast he'll try to sneak in tonight after I'm asleep and reach this milestone. Congrats Bro if I miss this.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »

Rog,
      You are a gentleman, a biker, a businessman, a sportsman. a comedian, and a good read for the past 5,000 posts. Keep on keepin on buddy.

B B

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2007, 02:53:37 AM »

Rog,
      You are a gentleman, a biker, a businessman, a sportsman. a comedian, and a good read for the past 5,000 posts. Keep on keepin on buddy.

B B

Thanks B B, lookin' forward to seein' you at the biggest DAM party of the year...........but for now I best hit the hay and make sure I don't do anything stupid before the d00derator is awake.

Opps, just looked and you aren't registered for the DAM party Sunday night in Coulee City............hmmmmm.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2007, 03:09:41 AM »

Alright Roger!!! 4999 way to go!
You've been very insightful. Thank you for all that you have given.

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2007, 06:39:23 AM »

OK Roger...I remember when you were going on your hunt we were neck and neck approaching 2500...we wont even discuss the rate at which Hoist posts....dam
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2007, 10:39:07 AM »

OK Roger...I remember when you were going on your hunt we were neck and neck approaching 2500...we wont even discuss the rate at which Hoist posts....dam
wasn't paying attention...should have said thanks again!
Thanks!
also, interesting...I don't become a 2.5K member at 2500...it is at 2501...or at least I will find out in a moment...

This was Hoist's prolific post on the day you hit 2.5k, he was at 183 and since has posted 2882 times. 

I was a bit beyond 2500 on the 29th having hit 2500 on the 10th when the Hoister had only 72 posts, so he is rather prolific posting 2992 times since I was at 2.5k while I have posted only a measly 2500, so I think we can still chat about the number ....... well, I'll be nice (since I'm in the same bordello :nervous:)

So thank you Bill for noticing, and while I thought it would be this post that altered my status to 5k, I just looked back to make sure and evidently with the new look of the site, the change occurs on the actual post that you reach the next level with.  Mine was here, 5K: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=3908.new#new just to make it easier than searching all over the place to figure out if there was significant drivel in it.

Thanks again to all of you for making me feel a part of this great group :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 10:42:59 AM by Rjob749 »

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2007, 11:04:57 AM »

Congrats on # 5,000 Roger, I only lack about 4,500 or so!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2007, 11:16:03 AM »

Congrats on # 5,000 Roger, I only lack about 4,500 or so!

Thanks HB, I remember when you got here though and you blew out of the Newbie status in less than a week.  You just have better riding opportunity than many and we're glad you're able to be out there ridin' where we'd all like to be :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 11:17:37 AM by Rjob749 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2007, 12:04:50 PM »

Little did I know the wild and crazy route that simple search and link would lead me along as I sat here and signed onto the site.  Along the way I have met many of you; only a few months after signing on I found myself on the way to Colorado to meet a group of people I had never seen.  My wife thought me crazy but supported my desire to go and see many of the people I had been chatting with for the past four months.  Secretly, I think she thought it would allow me to finally "get a life".  When it comes to my posting she often suggests that "I get a life", followed by a snicker.

Hey Rog, congrats for hitting this 5K milestone, and your membership in the exclusive 5K Club! It's people like you, with the staying you've shown power (PW! ;) ), that make this site what it is today! You take it to the next level. Your posts are always informative and entertaining. You have a great sense of humor (a little warped at times, but who isn't) and seem to find the most timely, interesting pics to support your posts. You seemed to have mastered the art of "Googling"! You were one of the first to make me feel welcome here and are always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone that needs it. It's apparent how committed to this site!

I've quoted one paragraph of your 5000th. I did this because of how similar my situation is to yours. My wife finds it hard to believe that the people I talk to here, and the reason I became so involved here, is that this site is so completely different than anything you can find on the net. The people here are what makes this site so different. They are genuine, caring, thoughtful and willing to share, and your right at the top of that list. We laugh, sympathize, fight, teach, and learn from each other. People, who for the most part, started as perfect strangers. My wife doesn't believe this can actually happen on the net. I tell her that this group of SE Bike Owners is different. She doesn't want me to be disappointed, if I find out that I was wrong. Well I know I'm not wrong! We are that special of a group! And it's people like you that allow me to know for sure that I'm right! When I share some of people's thoughts and experiences with her, she now is starting to see it for herself. And she too is amazed by that.

So Roger, I tip my hat to the enthusiasm and thoughtfullness that you have shown. You predicted very early on that I'd be hooked on this place. And as you see, you were right! So thanks for everything and I'm looking forward to your next 5K posts! I'm really looking forward to meeting you and riding with you in the near future! May they be even better than the first 5k! I wanted to squeeze in something sarcastic and funny like I normally try to be, but just can't bring myself to do that for this post. Don't worry, next one I will be back to torturing you! ;)

All the best Rog! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:29:48 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2007, 12:28:21 PM »

Roger,
Congrats on accomplishing this milestone and becoming a member of the 5k CVO Club. I really don't know how the members found out so quickly this was coming up. ;D

I've enjoyed getting to know you here and can't wait until we can share some time in the wind, and some refreshments and bullchit after. Hmm, I take that back when we get together (along w/the other Amigo's) I'm sure there will be bullchit going on all during the day. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2007, 12:29:53 PM »

Thanks Howie, what you say is so true and echos what others have posted in the past.

We all have the common link of our bikes and the love we have for them.  From there it is a bond that truly holds us in this tight group.  It is uncommon to find anywhere and even more amazing that it would be found on the internet, but that said, it is the internet that shrank the world.  It used to be we were amazed to run into someone we knew while traveling and standing on a corner in some far off place, now we know people from far off places that we would never have known without the internet and we are traveling to meet them.

Everyone here contributes in their own way and each is important in their own rite to the site, I'm just happy to be here and count myself as one of the 3,415 current cast members.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »

Roger,
Congrats on accomplishing this milestone and becoming a member of the 5k CVO Club. I really don't know how the members found out so quickly this was coming up. ;D

I've enjoyed getting to know you here and can't wait until we can share some time in the wind, and some refreshments and bullchit after. Hmm, I take that back when we get together (along w/the other Amigo's) I'm sure there will be bullchit going on all during the day. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Puzzling to me as well how the word gets out :pumpkin:

It's a deal on both counts, bullchit and modelos :2vrolijk_21:  Thanks as well to you for being here and being a friend to so many of us.

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2007, 02:00:18 PM »

Roger,  Congrats on the 5K post.  You by your very posts show the basis of the meaning of true camaraderie thus the delightful mortar which cements all our bonds. It is this type of posting and concern that is common of the original and higher levels here at CVO Harley. Thanks for all the sharing :2vrolijk_21:
Gene
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2007, 03:40:34 PM »

Whats happening Roger!  Congrats on 5K Bro.  :2vrolijk_21: I have a great read on your posts. Someday I'm hoping we will cross paths. Until then ride safe and be safe. later, Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2007, 03:59:17 PM »

Whats happening Roger!  Congrats on 5K Bro.  :2vrolijk_21: I have a great read on your posts. Someday I'm hoping we will cross paths. Until then ride safe and be safe. later, Q

Hey Q, we'll meet up one of these days I'm sure, thanks for the welcome when I first got here and the chats we've had.  Look at all the marriages, grand babies, graduations, kids off to college etc. that we see and I've only been here a year.  I'd love to see the new wheels one of these days too.

And Gene, thanks to you as well we really are tight knit here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 25 queries.