Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31

Author Topic: 5 K CVO CLUB  (Read 47790 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: 5 K CVO CLUB
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2007, 02:04:34 PM »

Congrats Monster ! Now chase down Don. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2007, 04:03:11 PM »

Congrats Monster ! Now chase down Don. Later,Q

Thanks Q, but you know Don's in a class of his own. If he stopped posting, that would take 2 years. Not chasing anyone. Just yakking away! ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2007, 09:24:26 AM »

I feel you Bro.I don't think anyone of us has the kind of time to read and resond to get as many posts as Don. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2007, 02:35:25 PM »

Hey Howie - looks like I missed the big 5000th when Jan and me were away cruising through the delights of Spain. Not only that, but you have been a busy boy since then !

A nice piece for your 5000th post, it certainly echoes a lot of the sentiments that I feel about the Forum and fer sure I have learnt a hatful of stuff about CVO bikes (and others) while I have been here. Now that my bike is here a lot of the stuff that I have asked about and read about over the last few months is starting to happen and "bejesus" I can't wait to get her out on the road at the end of the week.

I'm really looking forward to next year and our proposed pick up ride, can't wait to see you and Binx again and to share some fine times (plus brewskis) while riding our bikes and having fun.

Say hi to Binx from me and Jan.

8)
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2007, 02:43:02 PM »

Hey Howie - looks like I missed the big 5000th when Jan and me were away cruising through the delights of Spain. Not only that, but you have been a busy boy since then !

A nice piece for your 5000th post, it certainly echoes a lot of the sentiments that I feel about the Forum and fer sure I have learnt a hatful of stuff about CVO bikes (and others) while I have been here. Now that my bike is here a lot of the stuff that I have asked about and read about over the last few months is starting to happen and "bejesus" I can't wait to get her out on the road at the end of the week.

I'm really looking forward to next year and our proposed pick up ride, can't wait to see you and Binx again and to share some fine times (plus brewskis) while riding our bikes and having fun.

Say hi to Binx from me and Jan.

8)

Thanks a lot Nige. Hope you and Jan had a fantasctic adventure! It'll be good to see you guys again next year! You should know by now exactly what to do and have that bike to make it tip-top right out of the box. But I have some new tricks up my sleeve for you to start thinking about now! ::) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2007, 03:02:12 PM »

Just found this, I'm a little slow anyway congrats Howie enjoy reading your post's hope everything works out for your bike after having to change shops. Since you have had grits how bout those bolled peanuts? And Cockeldoodledoooooo for 5000.

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2007, 04:36:56 AM »

Thanks a lot Nige. Hope you and Jan had a fantasctic adventure! It'll be good to see you guys again next year! You should know by now exactly what to do and have that bike to make it tip-top right out of the box. But I have some new tricks up my sleeve for you to start thinking about now! ::) Hoist! 8)

OK Howie so whats the plan ?

Incidentally did you put an eliminator on the intake sensor when you replaced your A/C with the Doherty Powerpacc ?

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2007, 12:01:52 PM »

Well this is a big one, and I don't know if he even realizes it! My sincere congrats go out to TCnBham for this huge milestone! :2vrolijk_21: Making membership in the 5K CVO Club is no small feat Terry! I always look forward to what you have to say! Thanks for all your contributions to this great site! Looking forward to seeing you again in HS and finally meeting Suzanne too! All the best man! :drink:

Hoist! 8)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2007, 01:51:50 PM »

I agree totally........Congrats Terry!  :2vrolijk_21: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2007, 03:32:17 PM »

Terry you are truly an asset to the site.The ellusive(sp?) 5G mark!  :bananarock: Congrats Bro. Your posts are informative when need be and funny and sarcastic as well. Keep up the good work.  Ride Safe,Q

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2007, 05:12:27 PM »

Congrats Terry on the big 5k!  Great to see you & Suzanne again in Gburg last Friday.

Always enjoy reading your posts....... suppose I enjoy the credit card bills following reading your posts a bit less, but hey....... all your advice is spot on so it's time well spent!
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2007, 05:15:39 PM »

Well, DUH...didn't even realize I had reached the 5K mark!!  Thanks for the wake up call, Howie!

This site has become like a large extended family to me over the past year+...I've made some great new friends, and look forward to making many more in the upcoming years. I'll never be able to contribute a fraction of what I gain from this site with all the expertise, laughs, other's life experiences expressed here, and even the occasional tears of sadness or joy.  I have learned much from each and every member who contributes to the site.  A special THANKS goes out to Obi-Wan and all of the moderators who help control things, and allow us to have all the fun we have while playing well together.  I go to other sites to get bits and pieces of information, but can assure everyone that there is absolutely no place like this one anywhere else.

How often in this world do you find people who, regardless of nationality, race, political/religious beliefs, or occasional differences in opinion, still remain friends?  Not often.  I have had people from this site open their homes to me, feed me, give me free  :drink: :drink:, and expect absolutely nothing in return.  It is comforting to know that no matter where I may travel, there is someone there from this site to either make my visit more enjoyable, or lend me a hand if needed.  My only hope is to return the favor in some small way.

A heartfelt thanks to all of my friends and family here for making this what it is...the BEST!!!

Sincerely,
Terry

Some come to laugh their past away
Some come to make it just one more day
Whichever way your pleasure tends
If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 05:34:48 PM by TCnBham »
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2007, 05:52:24 PM »

Hey TC - congrats on maiking the big 5G. i 've read a whole boat load of stuff on here since I joined last year and your posts have featured highly in that list. i hope that i can be another one of the folks on here that can offer you  :smilie_koch1: and  :drink: :drink: :drink: at some time in the future. There's always a welcome from across the pond.

Cheers,

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2007, 06:06:08 PM »

Hey TC - congrats on maiking the big 5G. i 've read a whole boat load of stuff on here since I joined last year and your posts have featured highly in that list. i hope that i can be another one of the folks on here that can offer you  :smilie_koch1: and  :drink: :drink: :drink: at some time in the future. There's always a welcome from across the pond.

Cheers,

Nige

Thanks, Nige...I do hope to make it over to your part of the world one of these days.  If you make your way near Alabama in your travels, be sure and let me know.  If you want to see some white sugar sand beaches, and one of the last great roadhouses, make your way to the Alabama Gulf Coast...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2007, 06:08:29 PM »

TC,
Congrats on reaching the 5K milestone. It has been a pleasure getting to know you here, and even more pleasure meeting you in person, sharing some wind, and some :drink: after. Always look forward to the times we can get together.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 22 queries.