Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ryan Urlacher Law Abiding Biker Apple Car Play Hack for Harley Boom Box GTS  (Read 2408 times)

Phreakyz

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: Current: 2019 CVO Road Glide Lightning Silver & Charred Steel With Black Hole
    • CVO2: Previous: 2016 CVO Street Glide Licorice/Cobalt

I am unable to get this to work on my '19 CVO Road Glide.    Anyone else out there having any luck?      I have tried deleting my Bluetooth pairing, unpairing the headset.  Nothing...

I would sure love to disable the requirement to have my headset turned on and charged every time I want to ride and use CarPlay!

imodel

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CT

Do you have the latest update?

R

Phreakyz

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: Current: 2019 CVO Road Glide Lightning Silver & Charred Steel With Black Hole

Do you have the latest update?

R
Yes.   Running  MY19.19.03.00   I even reinstalled it just to make sure but still requires the headset.    Perhaps the CVO Factory Flash might include more parameters than just clicking the WHIM in Digital Technician?   

bbrown

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG BLK/BLU
    • CVO2: 11 SESG. ORANGE/ BLK
    • CVO3: 19 SERG LIGHTNING/ SLVR

Thanks

GB506

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

• CVO1: 2019 FLHXSE

Yes.   Running  MY19.19.03.00   I even reinstalled it just to make sure but still requires the headset.    Perhaps the CVO Factory Flash might include more parameters than just clicking the WHIM in Digital Technician?

This has been my experience, as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phreakyz

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

Well my CarPlay saga has finally come to an end!  Was at the dealer today and had them flashed the CarPlay mic setting to disabled and PRESTO!    It finally works without turning on that annoying wireless headset!    Whenever I plug in the phone - CarPlay comes up! :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :cucumber: :pineapple:

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 25 queries.