Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tune In Iphone App  (Read 442 times)

T-Roy

• Elite CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King - Traded In
    • CVO2: 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited
Tune In Iphone App
« on: April 18, 2013, 10:10:23 AM »

Has anyone tried to use the Tune In Iphone App to listen to the radio while the Iphone is plugged into the saddlebag port on a 2013 CVO Road King. I know the Ipod Nano that comes with the bike has an Am-Fm radio tuner built in, but I do not know if the Earbud antennae is going to work well inside of the saddlebag. I will try the nano option when I get home next week but i am currently offshore at work. The nano will be all I need for music but there may be a time when i would like to hear a ballgame on the radio.

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
Re: Tune In Iphone App
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 01:19:01 PM »

Has anyone tried to use the Tune In Iphone App to listen to the radio while the Iphone is plugged into the saddlebag port on a 2013 CVO Road King. I know the Ipod Nano that comes with the bike has an Am-Fm radio tuner built in, but I do not know if the Earbud antennae is going to work well inside of the saddlebag. I will try the nano option when I get home next week but i am currently offshore at work. The nano will be all I need for music but there may be a time when i would like to hear a ballgame on the radio.

T,
I not familiar with the Tune-In app, however the Nano with the earbud ant. is working fine for me on the radio side of things. No problems at all with the radio reception from the saddlebags.  :2vrolijk_21:
I have been meaning to try out my Sirius app on the iphone, however I know it will time out after a period of inactivity requiring the user to click thru.

T-Roy

• Elite CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King - Traded In
    • CVO2: 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited
Re: Tune In Iphone App
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 03:07:57 PM »

Thanks HogDude. I can't wait to get back home and put some miles on the bike and try out the radio on the nano.

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 21 queries.