Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tour-Pak lighting  (Read 1195 times)

Simpleman1025

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLHRSE5
Tour-Pak lighting
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:06:20 PM »

I'm adding a removable King Tour Pak to my CVO Road King. I would like to have some input from the members. I'm in between 3, the HD LED Air Wing Spoiler which has running and brake function, the Kuryakyn run turn brake spoiler, and the Custom Dynamics LED Light bar which has all three functions. Does anyone have history with any of these? I read on another forum that there is a module that will make the HD do all three function too. Your input will be appreciation.

Brion

T-Roy

• Elite CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King - Traded In
    • CVO2: 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited
Re: Tour-Pak lighting
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 07:07:14 PM »

I'm adding a removable King Tour Pak to my CVO Road King. I would like to have some input from the members. I'm in between 3, the HD LED Air Wing Spoiler which has running and brake function, the Kuryakyn run turn brake spoiler, and the Custom Dynamics LED Light bar which has all three functions. Does anyone have history with any of these? I read on another forum that there is a module that will make the HD do all three function too. Your input will be appreciation.

Brion

I went with the led light on the air wing rack. I did buy a quick connect harness from Custom Dynamics that plugs in downstream of my magic strobe module that I was able to wire the air wing led light into. So now the brake function on the air wing rack light strobes with my brake lights.

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 21 queries.