Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: then there were four  (Read 1650 times)

towjamin

• It was worth the fight!

• CVO1: 2008 FXSTSSE2 orange
then there were four
« on: January 10, 2008, 08:21:30 PM »

well i just went for my nuts and dropped my deposit on a SE springer, local dealer did search for an orange one, there are 5 available in the country, I'm in Connecticut and the closest one to me is in Ohio, but there is one in Hawaii, I WISH  :behead:, wife would be gone before i got back :oops:, well anyway I'm heading to Ohio on Fri night  :sleeping: to get there for sat morning (500 mile one way) to pick it up, now for the bad news, i bought a 07 fat boy last Feb and they didn't want it on trade so that is still sitting in the garage,  :juggle2: but it will have to go, i have to get rid of it,  i cant fit anymore in,(95 bad boy, three 1980 corvettes and my 69 Z), and i dont have time for any of it! in searching out the orange one i did find a "NEW" yellow 07 screaming eagle springer leftover sitting on a dealer showroom floor, that was kool but a little hard on the eyes :rolleyes4: ill keep you posted on the outcome, later, jamie
DO SOMETHING,,,, even if it ain't right!

RioGlide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 SE Road King - sold
    • CVO2: 07 VRSCDX - Night Rod Special - sold
    • CVO3: 11 FLRTUSE - Rio Red
Re: then there were four
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »

You've got the right kind of headaches to have!

welcome!

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 11:55:34 PM »

Congratulations! I had to look around a few months before I found my Orange Springer too, fortunately I only had a 460 mile round trip drive to pick mine up...and it was worth the searching. You are going to love your CVO Springer, it's a keeper.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 06:20:37 PM »

As Ken said the orange is the nicest color...I purchased mine 1200 miles away and didn't have time to go and pick it up so I had to pay for the transport from KY to South Florida :confused5:

towjamin

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 01:26:02 PM »

:orange: well I'm back form the 1050 mile trip to bring her home, and let me tell you, it was worth the trip :2vrolijk_20: everyone at Neidengards Harley in Wintersville Ohio, was better than i had hoped for, after being there 10 min, it felt like i was at a local dealer wanting repeat business, ended up hanging out for three hours talking with everyone. as for the bike, KILLER orange paint, great attention to detail, and the whole bike in general just flows together.i cant speak for all the other colors but i think i made the right choice by going orange :pumpkin: . as for engine issues, ill deal with them as they come and it will take major repeat problems for me not to like the bike, wouldn't have passed on buying it for anything  :2vrolijk_21: we have a major storm heading out to us tonight so it is tucked away until better weather and i can wait to DAYTONA to ride if i have to, but at least its in MY garage  :sweatdrop: C YA, Jamie

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 01:30:47 PM »

towjamin,
No pictures??? :bigcry:

:worthless: :worthless:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

towjamin

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 08:57:46 PM »

danm i knew i would get that, i just got it off the truck last night, didnt get the pics yet but i will! and i do love orange! cya, jamie

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 11:23:50 AM »

:orange: well I'm back form the 1050 mile trip to bring her home, and let me tell you, it was worth the trip :2vrolijk_20: everyone at Neidengards Harley in Wintersville Ohio, was better than i had hoped for, after being there 10 min, it felt like i was at a local dealer wanting repeat business, ended up hanging out for three hours talking with everyone. as for the bike, KILLER orange paint, great attention to detail, and the whole bike in general just flows together.i cant speak for all the other colors but i think i made the right choice by going orange :pumpkin: . as for engine issues, ill deal with them as they come and it will take major repeat problems for me not to like the bike, wouldn't have passed on buying it for anything  :2vrolijk_21: we have a major storm heading out to us tonight so it is tucked away until better weather and i can wait to DAYTONA to ride if i have to, but at least its in MY garage  :sweatdrop: C YA, Jamie

So mine will have a sister in Daytona....congrats mi amigo

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 25 queries.