Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Livewire, The Long Way Up  (Read 2501 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Livewire, The Long Way Up
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2019, 11:23:27 AM »

Oh, i like that!

And once they recover they look at this beautiful Central/South American woman who nursed them back to life and say in perfect Spanish tinged with a New Zealand accent, "Hey babe, let's go for a ride on my quiet, environmentally friendly, eco-supportive two-wheeled HOG. It'll be just you and I, with the wind and sun in our faces, trailed by a five vehicle support team and 15 people".
;D

It would be more beneficial - and maybe impossible - to show the 2 guys using solar & wind power to charge their bikes.  No doubt would take much longer and maybe they should look at a route from Cabo to Vancouver or something like that instead.  Am not against solar or wind energy or renewables but to phony up junk for a "reality" show will generate as much negativity as it will positives. 

A few good looking gals with big gazongabongas along the way in bikinis would also sell the electric bike idea.  Doubtful the folks running the MoCo think that way anymore since they seem to be heading in the Gillette marketing direction more than the Swedish Bikini Team direction.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2019, 02:07:13 PM »

;D

A few good looking gals with big gazongabongas along the way in bikinis would also sell the electric bike idea.  Doubtful the folks running the MoCo think that way anymore since they seem to be heading in the Gillette marketing direction more than the Swedish Bikini Team direction.

The Swedish Bikini Team will live forever!! :cucumber:

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2019, 02:11:18 PM »

The wind power might be trouble if it wacked a bird :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2019, 02:23:49 PM »

The Swedish Bikini Team will live forever!! :cucumber:

Yes. 

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2019, 02:56:33 PM »

Well,...since it's a Reality TV show, I'm sure you will find the Swedish bikini team in Guatemala. Everyone knows those women are indigenous to Central America.

See, the script is getting better.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2019, 03:07:29 PM »

Well,...since it's a Reality TV show, I'm sure you will find the Swedish bikini team in Guatemala. Everyone knows those women are indigenous to Central America.

See, the script is getting better.

It is.  If the producers are reading this, they are getting plot lines for free.   ;D

vtwinjim

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 12:09:15 AM »

Harley must love this, ha.

Now everyone will realize how useless an electric bike is going cross country when it can only travel 75 miles or so?

What's the point? Sure hope Harley is paying them well or they're doing it to make fun of the bike.

To me it's embarrassing and stupid.

RivRaptor

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2019, 11:51:33 AM »

I wonder if this charging issue has showed up (causing a stop in deliveries) because of the trip these guys are doing?  They started north in September from the southern most town in South America with 4 (1 spare) modified Livewires and were seen 500 miles north a little later.  No one could have put more miles & torture on these things this fast besides these guys so soon.
2017 CVO Street Glide-Dark Slate Candy & Artic Black

Sometimes it's the people who no one imagines anything of that do the things that no one can imagine
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.29 seconds with 25 queries.