Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010 SEUC Seat Question  (Read 626 times)

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
2010 SEUC Seat Question
« on: July 14, 2010, 09:25:10 AM »

I just got back from a trip on the bike and during my trip I had a suitcase sitting in my back seat area. I have noticed that one of the suitcase feet has left a indentation in the leather seat and it will not return to its original form of smooth. Is there something that can be done to shrink that area to make it come back to it's original form?
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
Re: 2010 SEUC Seat Question
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 09:56:31 AM »

I'm not sure what to do after the fact, but eventually it should work itself out. Might want to try wetting it, and letting it sit over night?

I always put down a towel under the luggage. It helps alot, and the little marks that still show through go away pretty quickly.

Good luck.
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
Re: 2010 SEUC Seat Question
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 10:30:27 AM »

Yea I know I should have put a towel under it but I got to excited about going on vacation and getting away from work and hitting the open road. I may have to wait till it gets cooler so it will shrink. That maybe awhile here in Arizona so time will tell.
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.