Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Extended Windshield  (Read 1014 times)

xusnatc

• What you fear, You create.
Extended Windshield
« on: November 28, 2004, 11:58:15 PM »

Hey Guy's,
I just wanted to pass the good word on a gent out of Texas thats selling some neat windshields at a great price.  His shields are extended a little further outwards over the speaker pods and they do make a big difference.  I bought one from him off of eBay to try out and they truly are a good deal.  They push the wind further outward which in turn keeps the wind off your hands while riding.  Also, it cuts down on the wind blast that would normally come off the sides of the OEM style shields.  The speaker quality also sounds better since the wind is deflected further outwards, and the wind and music dont mix together.  I normally wouldn't do this, but his product is well worth it.  Here's a link to one of his auctions and you can check out his other auctions from there.  
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35557&item=4507523388&rd=1  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I also posted this in the glide section below just so those that care can know about this guys new product.   I dont sell them.  I'm just letting you guys that care that this guy has a great idea with this new shield.   [smiley=gossip.gif]

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 24 queries.