Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Freedom Pipes Out of Stock  (Read 1226 times)

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
Freedom Pipes Out of Stock
« on: June 02, 2005, 03:29:05 PM »

I ordered my Freedom Pipe setup yesterday from Rick. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  Rick told me that he is currently out of pipes!! [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]  Rick told me that they will be going in production around the middle of this month.  They will than go out to be chromed, and assembled.  
 Rick stated that I should be shipped my pipes in the first week of July. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  
So if you want to get on the waiting list I suggust you call Rick or Mark at Freedom Pipes at 775-358-3500.  
 I told Rick about this thread about Freedom Pipes and gave him the website.  I told him about the Retaining Springs that hold on the Heat Shields reply #97.  I also asked Rick if anyone has complained about the bolt size issue in reply #211. Rick was extremely helpful and stated that no one has mentioned that.  Rick stated that he was going to read what we have been saying about his pipes.  Rick told me that he would modify my pipes so I won't have to do anything except to bolt them on.  You just need to tell them that you have a SEEG2 so they will modify the pipes to fit without worrying about the pipes hitting the brake lever.
 I can't wait until my pipes arrive so I can feel that added power and enjoy that sound!!  Ride Safe [smiley=helmet.gif]
Freedom pipes, PC III, SE Air Cleaner
Tour Pak & Saddlebags LED Brakelight Kits
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
Re: Freedom Pipes Out of Stock
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 08:31:43 AM »

I thought all pipes made after May 2005 would be redesigned to clear the brake lever?
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Rsantucc

• Full CVO Member
Re: Freedom Pipes Out of Stock
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 10:53:03 AM »

I thought all pipes made after May 2005 would be redesigned to clear the brake lever?

Yes they are all modified to clear the break lever. I had mine ordered and installed last week and they are modfied to clear the brake.
2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry Screaming Eagle Electra Glide, Freedom Pipe Pkg, Commander III Mapped, Stage 3, CC Screamin Eagle Heads, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, Screamin Eagle 6 Speed Gear set, KB High Compression Pistons, Gear Drive Adrew Cams, High Flow Filter, 113 HP 116 TQ

01 FLSTF Custom Head Quarters 1550 High Compression kit, HQ CNC Heads with Titanium Springs, Gear Drive HQ38 Cams, Daytona Twin Tech Ignition, B

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 24 queries.