Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bassani's + Upgrades/ Any Others?  (Read 1800 times)

1 HD HEMI

• Love to soar like a SCREAMIN EAGLE!
Bassani's + Upgrades/ Any Others?
« on: June 26, 2005, 11:55:01 PM »

Hello Everyone,
       I am new to this site so I thought I would introduce myself and my SEEG. We met on a  Sunny showroom floor in Valljo CA. on Monday June 6 @ about Noon. I told the sales Associate as I threw the keys to my 2003 100th Anniversay Fatboy Custom on his desk " I don't care what you give me for my bike, I don't even care what you charge me for THAT bike I just want my payments to stay the same!" We left the store together that day and she lives with US now. So as of today she had 1090 miles on her when I left her at the shop for mods and tuning. After doing some moderate research I decided to start by finishing her insides. I'm going with an S&S 570 gear drive cam and valve springs , adjustable rods, tappets, Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner , PCIII and Bassani True Duel Power curve headers with Bassani Megaphone mufflers. I am very anxious to see the Dyno #'s after tuning is complete. Estimated at 115HP and 117 lb's of torque between 2300 -3800 RPM. Not quite sure how well i'm going to sleep till I get her back!

Has anyone else done any type of top end work with dyno #'s?

Well I hope to meet more of you in the future especially after meeting JCZ today.
           Talk to you all SOON!
         Iron2k                
1 HD HEMI
B C Gerolomy Heads
Daytona Twin Tec throttle body & WEGO Kit
Flat top cast pistons
Woods TW8G Cams
Roller Rockers
Pro clutch
RC Cycles crankshaft girdle
Bassani true dual power curve exhaust

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Bassani's + Upgrades/ Any Others?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 01:13:45 AM »

Thanks for stopping by.......it was great meeting all you guys.  And I look forward to riding with you guys in the near future!

**Footnote for Jim......this guys is looking for yellow accent lights cause today he learned that there is no such color as amber! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Hook em up Jim.

Better yet, here's a link to Jim's site (and tell Shawn that he has "teal" lights, too)........
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=mkt_sell;action=display;num=1104895730;start=15

And here's the other link that we were talkin about today........
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=event_other;action=display;num=1119150752
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 01:29:49 AM »

Welcome to the site Ironworker2. I would also be interested to see your Dyno sheet when you are done.

SHRADER
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 01:30:30 AM by shrader »
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

MAVERICK

• Senior CVO Member
  • IN GOD WE TRUST! ALL OTHERS PAY CASH !!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 09:18:13 AM »

My FLHTCSE2 has a Hooker 2 into one exhaust with a high flowing airfilter and power commander. I had the fuel injection mapped during Bike week at Carls speed shop. 100 hp and 103 ft lbs of torque at 5500 rpm. Carls speed shop swares by the 2 into 1 Bassani pipe. They say with this pipe they can tune for the most torque.
To get 115 rwh out of my bike he said it would take ported and polished stock heads, cams and bore out the stock throttle body and remap the fuel injection system. Total price including labor $ 3000.00  All I can say is shop around.
Life is too short. I like to slide in sideways whenever I can with a marqarita in one hand and a fine babe ridin bitch, screamin Oh!! what a ride!!

Remember ride it like you stole it and bone it like you own it !!!

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 10:13:19 AM »

Thanks for stopping by.......it was great meeting all you guys.  And I look forward to riding with you guys in the near future!

**Footnote for Jim......this guys is looking for yellow accent lights cause today he learned that there is no such color as amber! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Hook em up Jim.

Better yet, here's a link to Jim's site (and tell Shawn that he has "teal" lights, too)........
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=mkt_sell;action=display;num=1104895730;start=15

And here's the other link that we were talkin about today........
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=event_other;action=display;num=1119150752

Thanks for the plug JC;
Here's a link to a Road Glide that I put yellow lights on: http://flhrsei.org/gallery/album01/DSC06250_8x6a

Look forward to hearing from you Ironworker....

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 01:17:19 PM »

Thanks for the plug JC;
Here's a link to a Road Glide that I put yellow lights on: http://flhrsei.org/gallery/album01/DSC06250_8x6a

Look forward to hearing from you Ironworker....

That's them Jim......those will match Ironworker's YELLOW Converse tennis shoes real nice! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Actually, I'm just funnin with em.  They all stopped by the house yesterday and they were a great bunch of guys with great attitudes.......funny as hell.  By the way, that yellow bagger does look real nice with those yellow lights. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 01:19:21 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

1 HD HEMI

• Love to soar like a SCREAMIN EAGLE!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 11:48:11 PM »

Thanks for all the input fella's. I like those "AMBER" lights. [smiley=laugh.gif] Definitly before street vibrations but I need to build up the Harley Fund again first! [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Actullydid have difficulties sleeping last night. [smiley=nervous.gif]
  Talk to you all later!
1 HD HEMI
B C Gerolomy Heads
Daytona Twin Tec throttle body & WEGO Kit
Flat top cast pistons
Woods TW8G Cams
Roller Rockers
Pro clutch
RC Cycles crankshaft girdle
Bassani true dual power curve exhaust

SAC

• Full CVO Member
  • Real Mother F** N.C.C. 3%
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 04:38:59 PM »

Ironworker, or should I just call you BLING now ??
I beat you to it [smiley=laugh.gif].  I am off to get the teals installed from hd-dude this weekend and I know you can't since your bike is in the shop getting all beefed up.

By the way JC  [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]  thanks for the information !!!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 08:29:42 PM »

I beat you to it [smiley=laugh.gif].  I am off to get the teals installed from hd-dude this weekend and I know you can't since your bike is in the shop getting all beefed up.

Yer welcome!

Oh and tell Ironworker that I think I may have found a yellow t-shirt (from Harley Davidson of Sacramento) to match his yellow tennis shoes and bike.......cause the orange Screamin Eagle shirt isn't close to matchin. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

West Coast GTG   

SAC

• Full CVO Member
  • Real Mother F** N.C.C. 3%
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 10:40:28 AM »

Yeah, I'm wondering if maybe Ironworker2k should by a second bike, maybe a  [smiley=pumpkin.gif],  you know since he likes the Orange shirt and the amber lights.

It just seems he is struggling with the concept of yellow [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Well, then again maybe he's fine with the yellow after looking at those yellow Chuck Taylor's [smiley=laugh.gif].

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 11:29:02 AM »

Yeah, I'm wondering if maybe Ironworker2k should by a second bike, maybe a  [smiley=pumpkin.gif],  you know since he likes the Orange shirt and the amber lights.

It just seems he is struggling with the concept of yellow [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Well, then again maybe he's fine with the yellow after looking at those yellow Chuck Taylor's [smiley=laugh.gif].

And now he knows that Jim (hd dude) has YELLOW lights instead of amber.   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Who the hell is amber, anyway??  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 11:29:34 AM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2005, 01:35:46 AM »

Shawn;
It was great meeting you and your wife today, go check out this link, I've posted the pics of your teal lights here:http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=cv_pics;action=display;num=1104778135;start=45

I've also posted the high res one in the gallery here: http://flhrsei.org/gallery/album01

We'll have to get together for a ride SOON!!!!

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.