Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: The Truth Finally Comes out  (Read 2407 times)

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
Re: The Truth Finally Comes out
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 05:25:43 PM »

Harry,

It's very good to hear that you're taking your firts steps to a full recovery [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Hope all goes well with the insurance issues as well.

As far as the  [smiley=cherry.gif] &  [smiley=pumpkin.gif]debate...I look at it like this.

You can get on a  [smiley=banana.gif] and really split...

The  [smiley=jalapeno.gif] are very hot...

A  [smiley=cherry.gif] is very sweet and quite a treat...

But only the  [smiley=pumpkin.gif] owners can really light it up!!!  ;) [smiley=drink.gif]

Take Care,

Grover

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 06:49:33 PM »

Spiderman,

I am not sure what its called, but since the guy took off, they believe i can still "stack" the uninsured motorist coverage with my personal health insurance to defer some of the costs.   I will hope to know more next week once I bring the policies for the car / bike down to the lawyers office.  

Boy you guys gave me a good idea .... [highlight]bigger wheels for the walker i am thinking 9" to replace the 4 1/2's and some type of side mounting chrome mirrors and hand brakes for when I can walk faster, it will be handy for stopping to admire sites along the way and just maybe some curb feelers for looks.[/highlight]
Ohh and Candy I can drive i just cant get out of the car its the left leg.   Just sucks being stranded in the car hoping someone will bring the wheel chair out hehe.

Harry,

Really glad to see the progress you're making.  

BTW - once you have the bigger wheels, curb feelers, Stealth mirrors, etc., you will then need to paint the whole thing Candy Cherry!  Once you have the rest of it all "blinged", no sense in settling for less than the best color.   ::)

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 05:40:24 PM »

SEE GRC that is the problem its already slow and its Cherry so I would have to paint it pumkin colors and i am sure it would just that much faster to live up to the expectations heeh

-)
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 25 queries.