Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:53:59 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by Chief2505
I have not been following HD much lately but you have me curious with these two bikes you found so I did some research to see what the new CVO bikes have. On the HD website the whiskey pete color adds $6,000 to the starting price of $42.999. $6K for a paint color?? Am I missing something here? Is this paint gold infused or what?

on: Today at 12:52:58 PM 
Started by GregKhougaz - Last post by JCZ
Nothing wrong with a 110 when properly maintained.  Mine is about to roll over 215,000 miles and it hasn't had a rebuild.  Found it interesting reading that the one in the article had been rebuilt 10 times over its life.

Bill

And I was impressed when mine rolled over the 70k mile mark.  Still the most reliable Harley that I've ever owned and I've owned a bunch!

on: Today at 11:54:39 AM 
Started by GregKhougaz - Last post by RivRaptor
A re-manufactured engine installed in 2009, so the frame went a million miles!?!

on: Today at 08:10:45 AM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by FLSTFI Dave
That corbin looks nice on your bike.

on: Today at 07:09:29 AM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by OBB
Took the morning and cleaned the bike after spending the last 5 days in the TN, NC & GA mountain area. Got my recovered Corbin seat in just before we left for the trip. I think the orange trim and stitching works well with the orange on the bike.

Looks great Clay :2vrolijk_21:

on: Yesterday at 10:05:12 PM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by Cvostu
Seat looks great. 👍

on: Yesterday at 08:15:36 PM 
Started by caltec - Last post by d3v1ld0g
That's good news to hear.  Did they flush out the whole engine?  Anytime something grenades, there is a lot of metal particles being spread around the engine.

What’s the process for an engine flush? Is there a website?

on: Yesterday at 07:02:54 PM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by bigC
Took the morning and cleaned the bike after spending the last 5 days in the TN, NC & GA mountain area. Got my recovered Corbin seat in just before we left for the trip. I think the orange trim and stitching works well with the orange on the bike.

on: Yesterday at 07:46:43 AM 
Started by Aussie Ads - Last post by GKroadking
pic Street Glide

on: Yesterday at 07:45:45 AM 
Started by Aussie Ads - Last post by GKroadking
...As far as I can see, the differences are in the design of the turn signals (electric/mechanical) BULB v/s LED

I think that can be adjusted or changed to fit.

Pic (CVO)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 18 queries.