Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Green 05 SEEG  (Read 1044 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Green 05 SEEG
« on: October 03, 2004, 09:16:28 PM »

I spotted a green 05 SEEG a couple times today, around Colorado Springs.  The last time I saw him, he pulled down a side road off of Hwy. 24 so I followed.  I rolled down my window and said "let me talk to you for a minute".

I got out of the truck and said "there's a web site just for CVO owners, that I thought you might be interested in".  He replied "what's a CVO?".  I explained "it's what you're sitting on.......a Harley Davidson factory custom"

I introduced myself and I believe that he said that his name is Steve.  I then gave him a business card and told him that I hope he comes on this site.

So, Steve, from Colorado Springs with the green 05 SEEG (SEEG = Screamin Eagle Electra Glide) if you make it here, welcome to the site and let me know if you're here. [smiley=beerchug.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
Re: Green 05 SEEG
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 08:26:04 AM »

Humm not sure what hes riding thats a good one.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.