Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Harley Helmet  (Read 5644 times)

fl99m3

Re: Harley Helmet
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 11:06:22 PM »

I have the HD helmet in the full face model and I love the inside dark shield.  Works perfectly.

Gnarl78

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2005 VRSCSE
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 11:00:05 AM »

I wear an older Schuberth C2 modular helmet in the winter that has a flip-down sunshade and like it. I find that the sunshade is convenient, but cuts down on visibility somewhat unlike a good set of sunglasses. I have what they call a long-oval shaped head so the Schuberth and the Arai Profile fit me best.
'08 FLHTCUSE3
'05 VRSCSE
'03 FXDL
IBA#58965

dees_1

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 01:47:29 PM »

My son has a Nolan with the exterior drop down tinted visor over the face shield and he loves it.  My husband has another helmet (HJC?) that only has the drop down tinted visor.  He likes it.  He wears glasses underneath it so it works well for him.

I've tried on a couple and find you have to watch where the drop down visor hits your nose.  I think the HJC bumps the bridge of my nose and it's a PITA.  I wear glasses and a 3/4 or full face helmet.

There are some companies making Transition visors.  It's on my list to research.  I have Transition glasses and use them for riding.

AWALL/1818

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 01:18:42 AM »

I bought this on-line (Harley-Davidson® Helmet, 3/4 Retractable Sun Shield 98210-10VM). Great Harley Helmet that is great for most of the year here in Korea. The vents are a plus for when it gets a little warm!
I really like the adjustable pop-down visor.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 4.104 seconds with 22 queries.