Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Anyone have a deposit on a new gen RG ?

(1/4) > >>

Mr D:
What’s your expected delivery date ?
Post your pics when ya get ‘em  :vrolijk_11:

FLSTFI Dave:
They are supposed to start showing up at dealers during the 120th home coming party the 13-16th of July.  They can be sold after that.

If I decide I want it for sure and we can make the numbers work, mine will be on the first truck, week of the 17th.

Mr D:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on July 03, 2023, 07:21:59 AM ---They are supposed to start showing up at dealers during the 120th home coming party the 13-16th of July.  They can be sold after that.

If I decide I want it for sure and we can make the numbers work, mine will be on the first truck, week of the 17th.

--- End quote ---

From what i've seen, the whiskey neat color looks great, hard pill to swallow for a 6G upcharge though

Cvostu:
Cool Dave. Good luck . I love the whiskey color.  👍👍👍Stuart

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: Mr D on July 03, 2023, 12:03:34 PM ---From what i've seen, the whiskey neat color looks great, hard pill to swallow for a 6G upcharge though

--- End quote ---

I fully agree on the 6K upcharge.  Heck I thought last years 3K upcharge was high.  Stand out paint work has always been part of the CVO Package.  Guess it's an option now.

--- Quote from: Cvostu on July 03, 2023, 11:13:59 PM ---Cool Dave. Good luck . I love the whiskey color.  👍👍👍Stuart

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  Can't wait to see them both but I have a feeling out in the sun that Whiskey Neat will be fantastic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version