Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2023 CVO Purchase Price and Deals

(1/6) > >>

CVCVORG:
I’m considering purchasing a new 2023 CVO Road Glide and am curious what actual purchase prices have been and deals negotiated, either color.

If you are willing to share any details I would appreciate it, like out the door price, any parts or extended warranty or dealer maintenance discounts.

I went into a KY dealership yesterday and a young sales person tried to convince me that their CVO Road Glides in Platinum color were leaving the floor for $60k. I just can’t believe that……

acevtwin:

--- Quote from: CVCVORG on October 15, 2023, 03:03:20 PM ---I’m considering purchasing a new 2023 CVO Road Glide and am curious what actual purchase prices have been and deals negotiated, either color.

If you are willing to share any details I would appreciate it, like out the door price, any parts or extended warranty or dealer maintenance discounts.

I went into a KY dealership yesterday and a young sales person tried to convince me that their CVO Road Glides in Platinum color we leaving for $60k. I just can’t believe that……

--- End quote ---
I can't believe that either. There are Platinums sitting on every dealership floor Iv'e been in recently. The Whisky Neats may be another story. I Never see those available.

CVCVORG:
5 platinum CVO Road Glides at one of my local dealers.

I did see the whiskey neat street glide at Myrtle Beach HD last month.  Sales guy offered to order me the Road Glide.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: CVCVORG on October 15, 2023, 03:03:20 PM ---I’m considering purchasing a new 2023 CVO Road Glide and am curious what actual purchase prices have been and deals negotiated, either color.

I went into a KY dealership yesterday and a young sales person tried to convince me that their CVO Road Glides in Platinum color we leaving for $60k. I just can’t believe that……

--- End quote ---
I paid less than that for my Whiskey Neat Road Glide, a lot less.

HOGMIKE:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on October 18, 2023, 01:28:40 PM ---I paid less than that for my Whiskey Neat Road Glide, a lot less.

--- End quote ---

I just happened to be in a couple dealerships the other day and noticed the huge price difference in 30 miles apart!
2013 cvo whiskey neat colors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version