Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Handlebars Help

(1/2) > >>

Glide-man:
Gents. I have 2013 CVO Road Glide Custom.  I have bought a seat to update the ride quality along with new shocks and fork treatment. My seat has set me back about 2 inches. I need to get that back because being 5'8'' i don't reach the handle bars without a stretch.  Being that a lot of you have changed your bars any help Identifying a good option on what bars and your experience with doing the change will be a great help to me. I'm going to be 68 years young this year and will ride till I drop. Mostly small rides. I don't do much touring anymore. Thanks in advance.  :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :cherry: :coolblue:

Finster101:
For me I found a set of RoadKing bars were very comfortable after putting a solo seat on that moved me back on the bike.

bad00serg:
Can you just rotate your current bars back two inches by loosening the pinch bolts?

Glide-man:
It appears if i try to rotate my bars back, they will move down and i will still have to lean down to them.. I really don't want to go to the expense of putting new bars on. It appears a new seat will also cost me three times the seat to make the bars comfortable again. 10 year old bike and probably be my last,until Harleys fly.lol...

Glide-man:
Are there no others?  Can't believe such a small response. Yeah she's an old bike,however someone must have modified or had the same problem. Anyway thank you those who did respond. I have valued the help here for many years.. Merry Christmas to you all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version