Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DOES ANYBODY KNOW???  (Read 1157 times)

1 HD HEMI

• Love to soar like a SCREAMIN EAGLE!
DOES ANYBODY KNOW???
« on: July 04, 2005, 02:01:26 PM »

The exact number of each color CVO did in 04' and 05'?
  Intriguing question!

I know HD says that they are LIMITED production, But what do the consider [bgcolor=Red]LIMITED?[/bgcolor] [smiley=zwtf.gif]
1 HD HEMI
B C Gerolomy Heads
Daytona Twin Tec throttle body & WEGO Kit
Flat top cast pistons
Woods TW8G Cams
Roller Rockers
Pro clutch
RC Cycles crankshaft girdle
Bassani true dual power curve exhaust

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: DOES ANYBODY KNOW???
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 03:04:38 PM »

Looked up in "The HD Marketing Dictionary"

Limited (adjective): 1: Term used to justify higher MSRP, 2: Term used to heighten interest (especially when applied amorphously without specifically defined limits), 3: See number 1 above.

MAVERICK

• Senior CVO Member
  • IN GOD WE TRUST! ALL OTHERS PAY CASH !!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 11:01:22 AM »

Looked up in "The HD Marketing Dictionary"

Limited (adjective): 1: Term used to justify higher MSRP, 2: Term used to heighten interest (especially when applied amorphously without specifically defined limits), 3: See
number 1 above.

Too funny man!!! [smiley=laugh.gif]  [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=oops.gif]

JUSTIFY MSRP ? THATS PROPER ENGLISH. IN TEXAS THEY JUST SAY BEND OVER I DRIVIN!!!

[smiley=oops.gif]

I CANT BELEIVE I WROTE THAT. MAN THAT JUST AINT RIGHT  [smiley=confused5.gif]
Life is too short. I like to slide in sideways whenever I can with a marqarita in one hand and a fine babe ridin bitch, screamin Oh!! what a ride!!

Remember ride it like you stole it and bone it like you own it !!!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 04:56:17 PM »

Here's a post by DC Fireman:

They are never made in the same number. It would depend on how many each dealer would order. Some dealers will get more than others and some don't order at all. Also some will order say one teal, two red and one yellow. Most of your high volume dealers are able to order 2 or 3 of each. So we don't know the exact numbers till the run is over. I do know that the SEEG1 had less than 2800 made and that is in 2 colors. I think orange/black was the most popular.

Then you have this site........

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=cvo_gen;action=display;num=1073574230;start=

However, the Harley Davidson web site that used to have the CVO History (that included numbers) is no longer able to pull up.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 05:17:58 PM »

Here's a post by DC Fireman:

They are never made in the same number. It would depend on how many each dealer would order. Some dealers will get more than others and some don't order at all. Also some will order say one teal, two red and one yellow. Most of your high volume dealers are able to order 2 or 3 of each. So we don't know the exact numbers till the run is over. I do know that the SEEG1 had less than 2800 made and that is in 2 colors. I think orange/black was the most popular.

Then you have this site........

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=cvo_gen;action=display;num=1073574230;start=

However, the Harley Davidson web site that used to have the CVO History (that included numbers) is no longer able to pull up.

Try this link the the CVO History from HD's site: http://www.harley-davidson.com/PR/MOT/CVOP/en/05_history.asp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US&HDCWPSession=CMKLyTGK9G5bgjzRCQc2fyKtp7xY72FsJ0dpljLT0LClnwN2T4wW!-877411080!647975415

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 21 queries.