Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: CVO After life  (Read 1775 times)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: CVO After life
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »

Reason 1: My son is wrestling in the state tournament this weekend, and nationals next weekend.
Reason 2: I spent all of my money on a fancy red motorcycle that I now can't afford to ride any where.
Reason 3: Trying to save the last of my healthy brain cells (and beer money) for HB & JD's Memorial Day Weekend BBQ-a-thon.   :bananarock: :drink:
     Ghost rider- Best of luck to your son this weekend and next.. my Daughter is starting to work on her ground game and learning that part of mma------don,t matter how big you are if you got skills your gonna win--AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 04:42:00 PM »

Ghost rider- Best of luck to your son this weekend and next.. my Daughter is starting to work on her ground game and learning that part of mma------don,t matter how big you are if you got skills your gonna win--AK

Thanks AK.  He is only 13, but at least once a week he asks me when he can start doing mma.  I'm just not ready to let him take that step yet.  I'm hoping to limit him to football and wrestling through high school, and then he can do whatever sport he wants.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 07:04:18 PM »

As some of you may remember one of my threads I start about "Losing My Dad" almost 2 years ago, one of my dads wishes before he passed away was to have his ashes thrown off the Hodunk Dam and down Hog Creek in Michigan where we are from.  I also save some and put them in a Urn that I found made out of an Evo cylinder and a  polished billet cap on the top that looks like a piston, mounted on a chrome base.
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 21 queries.