Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Say it aint so... more deletions?  (Read 8335 times)

hd2003-se2005

Re: Say it aint so... more deletions?
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2005, 08:31:34 AM »

Mrs. We

I honored your request!

Chip

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2005, 08:32:03 AM »

Oh, and one other thing, while you're all ordering your patches from DJW, just remember, you wouldn't have been there and had the experiences and met the people you did if it wasn't for namby-pamby, trigger-happy, 103t. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2005, 08:41:41 AM »

103tHunDer

Brian your quote
"YOUR POST WAS NOT DELETED, just edited to remove what Don and I (and ultimately all the Moderators) agreed was offensive/rude/disrespectful."

It wasn't the deletions or the editing that I had a problem with it was the manner in which it was handled! Hell, if I had been properly notified I would have changed them myself!

And that manner is what I will continue to lobby to be changed!

Two suggestions
1)  Why don't we have a poll to see how the site feels deletions and editing of someone's post should be handled. Naitram says it's our site! Lets have some imput!
2)  Let just drop the other B/S. We are offending others and that's not right.
    End of discussion for me!

Where's shovel and that MGD!
 [smiley=drink.gif]

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2005, 08:44:43 AM »

Oh, and one other thing, while you're all ordering your patches from DJW, just remember, you wouldn't have been there and had the experiences and met the people you did if it wasn't for namby-pamby, trigger-happy, 103t. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

And that is one fine, stand up, top shelf, namby-pamby, trigger-happy, 103t to boot.   [smiley=laugh.gif]  It was truly one of those events that come into one's life only once or twice in a lifetime.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]You can go to an event many times and have fun, but there is the one time that will stand out more than another.  [smiley=dankk2.gif]Thank you so much to everyone I had the pleasure of meeting and riding with In The Valley. It was a lot of fun ----- My personal mission --- Ride and have fun --- and everyone that shares this site to share such a wealth of knowledge, thank you.  Brian, you really are the man, you know.   [smiley=znotworthy.gif]  Twolanerider you made and make that event and this site a great place too, and thanks Chip. You are a gentleman after all.   [smiley=laugh.gif]  No matter what ole Hubbard says about you.   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 08:45:56 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2005, 08:51:20 AM »

Brian  

Your role as a moderator is a tough one.
But please---->your post above<-------- don't be so sensitive
Trigger happy ------> Yes, you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But namby-pamby---------> nope
You were mine and Nancy's hero in Maggie Valley!

Shovel, o shovel where's that cooler?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 08:58:21 AM by hd2003-se2005 »

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2005, 09:14:27 AM »

Chill Brian.  You seem defensive.  

I think if anyone wants patches they had better see Brian.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 09:15:48 AM by DJW »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2005, 09:14:50 AM »

End of discussion for me!

Where's shovel and that MGD!
  [smiley=drink.gif]

Me as well.  Do they have MGD at Snappy's? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2005, 09:22:22 AM »

Chill Brian.  You seem defensive.  

I think if anyone wants patches they had better see Brian.

In case anyone saw it, I responded to that negatively and then though better of it (I make mistakes, too).  I don't have any problem with the patches, but while I currently seem to be public enemy #1 in several attendees eyes, I thought people might want to give pause to that thought before ordering.

And, I still appreciate the time commitment that DJW made to organinzing the group rides, no matter how many states he adds to the silly little phrase in his signature.  Even though, in the end, we did not utilize that much of what we prepared for, it was nice to have someone step up to the plate to help.

DJ, be careful of correcting AK on a name.  That's what got this mess started, remember?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 10:06:08 AM by 103tHunDer »

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2005, 09:32:02 AM »

WOW - HOLY CRAP BATMAN - me-myself-and I have to go take an x-lax and chill out with my cooler in the corner - life just continually amazes me - sensitive this sensitive that - carefull with this and carefull with that -   [smiley=drink.gif] and in a sharing mood so lets go have that MGD HD [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] - alcohol coma will ease the pain - and awaiting news on the next Magie Valley run so we can all hook up and have some fun - as we all need it. [smiley=drink.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2005, 10:10:44 AM »

Shovel

You silly MGD hoarder! SHARE!

Mrs. We, your quote
"My personal mission --- Ride and have fun ---"
Your just gloating cause you finally got your bike right [smiley=laugh.gif]
And you rightfully deserve it.

Brian

Nancy and I would love to buy you (and Shovel) that MGD at Snappy's.
Just don't invite Naitrams brother or Rainman. They brought the rain!

And to Naitram
We are ALL indebted to you for this site.
Thanks for creating it!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Although that poll isn't a bad idea--------> IMHO

Chip

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2005, 10:11:14 AM »

i'm with shovel. we all need to go back here:

and share a bunch of these:
[smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2005, 10:15:31 AM »

i'm with shovel. we all need to go back here:

and share a bunch of these:
[smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]

I,am In.

OTIS
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2005, 10:17:47 AM »

BRO'S AND COMRADE'S - ole timers remember wht this means so here is to all for re-adjusting our posts and comments to each other and may we all meet to share one form or other of liquid refreshment to make a toast - AND YES HD - THATS RIGHT - MGD FOREVER  [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2005, 10:31:33 AM »

I,am In.     OTIS  

Me too.  

Yeah your right HD2003, I am gloating. I got my husband to ride my bike to work today to feel for himself how good it is now, and he is chomping at the bit to make similar mods to his. It is night and day different. I now have what we should have all had right out the door. Oh well, even wine takes a little aging to make it good and a little more aging to make it great, so I guess six months to get to where I am is not so bad.  Yeeeeee haaaaaa, Yippppeeeeeee!  I am really ready to go now.   [smiley=cowboy.gif]

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2005, 11:50:07 AM »

Candy, I definitely have your back.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]  But we still need to talk about that dang kickstand!  It's gotta go! [smiley=laugh.gif]

I had to come back to this one. For those of you who don't know, DJW kindly offered to move my bike for me once when I was barefoot and when he reached for my kickstand he was appalled at how far away it was for even him to reach. He tried to talk reason to me. He tried to talk reason to my husband. Finally he agreed that he would just give me a rash of "stuff"  every chance he could about it.  [smiley=argue.gif]

You see, I can't really reach it.  I can kinda push my bike forward and get a little peice of it and struggle it back. My husband is kind enough to know that I struggle with it and he usually is kind enough to kick it up for me, but you see...... I absolutely love the beauty of it and even though it is not at all practical, I keep it on. When it was on the Road King, I used to carry a string around with me and attach to the kick stand and then when I was ready to move out, I would just pull the kick stand up with the string.  Works.  DJW is just worried that I will out by myself some day and not be able to get it up when I need it.  You see, he is a very compassionate person.   [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.