Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 20% DISCOUNT ON PARTS!!!  (Read 3194 times)

wilberb

• Junior CVO Member
  • You only live once
20% DISCOUNT ON PARTS!!!
« on: July 07, 2005, 05:21:57 PM »

I have purchased parts from Chicago Harley Davidson in the past at 20% off. Their website doent reference the discount any longer. I sent an e mail asking about the discount. They replied that the MOCO wont allow them to advertise the discount. It is by word of mouth only. When ordering via the net retail prices are shown. When they e mail out the order confirmation the discounted prices are shown. Parts can also be ordered via telephone @ 888-338-6868. From what I remember their shipping and handling charges were very fair too.
2005 FLHTCSE2 red
SE Air Cleaner/PCIII/D&D Fat Cat 2:1
2003 FXDX (Wife's)

jmorton10

• Full CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: 20% DISCOUNT ON PARTS!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 10:14:35 PM »

Forget Chicago, call Jenni at:

www.benjyshd.com in Huntington WV

304-523-1340

20% off on all HD & aftermarket parts & MUCH better service than Chicago.

~John

JimsSEEG

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 09:16:24 PM »

Have alse dealt with Crystal River in Fl and Zanotti's in the NE. Zanotti's will do 20 to 25% on HD / Drag / CChrome..

Jim
Jim

"Ophelia"

"pull that thing in here - it's not running good enough to scatter sh*& with a hay rake...."   E.K.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 09:49:37 PM »

Man, the economy is changing in the motorcycle industry.  Starting to be a few of these dealerships with the 20% discounts, around.

Can't wait till the bike sales get like the car and truck sales.........$500 over the dealerships invoice.  Then we'll get a motorcycle for the right price. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 10:35:06 PM »

Can't wait till the bike sales get like the car and truck sales.........$500 over the dealerships invoice.  Then we'll get a motorcycle for the right price. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

The price will be nice.  The downside will be that such a market will all too likely lead to the shuttering of more than a few dealerships.  They suckled the Harley teat so long they have no clue how to operate without the big margins and almost guaranteed trade.  Granted, some of these guys would be no great loss.  But it'll still be the case that some would fold before they actually began to learn the profit generation techniques that are earned from the longer term skills of really good client support and fair trade.

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 01:36:30 PM »

Jmorton10,

Talk about a small world.....I took your advice and called Jenni to place an order for a list of items that I needed to rebuild a 2003 Fat Boy for a friend who crashed. The local HD "stealer" quoted him between $12k - $14k to put it back together. Since he was going through a divorce and his insurance had lapsed just prior to his accident paying the big bucks out of pocket to the "HD Stealer" was not an option. [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]

I had at home 2/3 of the parts needed and called Jenni for the other miscellaneous items. Come to find out she recognized my name and we got to talking. She used to work at Hale's Harley Davidson in Mansfield, Ohio and had helped me out numerous times in the past. No one  there would disclose where she had moved on to. But thanks to you I have found an old friend.

And you are right in that you won't find better service! And 20% off and no "Sales Tax"on out of state order's to boot. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

By the way my tab, to my friend, is just $3k for "all" parts needed including an original paint set and I'm doing the labor for free. Since in my world that's what friends are for. [smiley=shocked2.gif]

Thanks again!

And as Hubbard would say "there endth the lesson"! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 11:42:40 AM »

HD of Crystal River, FL is increasing their online and phone in orders with everyday 20% off HD parts, occassional 25 to 50% off specials and no sales tax for out of state orders.  Free shipping applies over $500.  Website is http://www.hdcrystalriver.com/ and phone number is 352 563 9900.  Ask for Craig or Mike for parts orders.  If you want to talk bikes...call my son Clay, the Sales Manager.  He's  been a lot of help hooking up my friends around the country with a fair deal.  

Yup...and you guessed it...I don't  make a dime off the parts orders or the bikes, nor can I get you a better deal than talking to the guys direct.

Brian

CVO_BAGR

• '00 FLTRSEI_'04 FLHTCSE_'09 FLTRSE3_CHRIS BOYETTE
    • NC

• CVO1: FLTRSE
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: FLTRSE3
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 11:09:29 PM »

I'll agree about Crystal River. I have dressed 4 different Harley's with parts from there and have always had EXCELLANT service from Danny , then Tamera, and now Creek as the last one I dealt with. I used to get 25% off on H-D or aftermarket parts as well as Motor Clothes plus no tax and no shipping on any amount. The deal changed though when they moved into the new facility. It's now 20% acroos the board, no tax and free s&h on orders over $500. Also....FYI...had good luck w/Benji's too....

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.