Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Humble Apology from VOLSKI "please read"  (Read 3728 times)

Volski

A Humble Apology from VOLSKI "please read"
« on: June 07, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »

To those members of the CVO website, I humbly apologize to you for any mistakes or slow turn-around times that you may have incured doing business with me. I have run my business, solely, for the past 13+ years and I suppose that it has gotten too big for one man to handle. I have appearently "dropped the ball" on a couple of customers from the site and made them unsatisfied with me and/or my work. I have took on too much work which lead to some mistakes in quality and finish and rendered long turn around times. I currently take care of two H-D dealers and one custom shop dealer, not to mention the local people and some of the internet users. Yet, I have to make Black Diamond Harley Davidson, Boot Heel Harley Davidson and Double D Cycles my main priority due to the volume of work that I receive from them. I've learned that I cannot do it all and some of my work has appearantly suffered as a result. I do stand behind my work, but unfortunately, some of those unsatisfied customers will not or cannot return their items to be made right. I appreciate all of your comments and the chance to do your repairs and custom work for you. I will continue to do custom paint and repairs, but use more caution when giving turn around times and use more patience towards the quality of my work. Some of you will not choose to do business with me because of this and there are those of you who will judge me by the quality of my previous work. I appreciate your understanding and patronage of my business.
                                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                Jason Volanski
                                                                                                                                J.V.'s Custom Paint

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

Re: A Humble Apology from VOLSKI "please read"
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 07:17:17 PM »

If I may say, Jason does one of the finest paint jobs I have ever seen.  If we ever get a settlement out of UPS, the only reason I would not send my tourpack back to him is for fear of shipping damage.  Unlike a lot of people I truly did not need my part in a rapid fashion and am 110% pleased with the outcome of Jason's work.  I believe I have stated on other posts, custom painters that are truly artistic such as Jason are hard to find and usually loaded up with business, so much that they cannot juggle from one customer to another.  Since I now know Jasons works alone, his job is even harder.

No apology needed here, just keep up the high quality work and stay on UPS for me.  My intentions are to get my trailer to you to paint, but I will make the box out of wood and ship common carrier and pick up the same way.  This way I can bolt it down to get it to you and you can do the same to ship it back when done.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 07:24:46 PM by Chains »
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

FAST380

• Elite CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 . . . . . Fullsac X-Pipe - 2.25" baffles - Fueling 574 Cam's - TTS Tuner - 30 Tooth Pully W/Stock Belt- Wild One 575 Bars - Chrome Inner Primary - Kuryakyn Plate frame 9182 - Diamond Engineering Polished SS Bolt Kit - 8" Windvest - Black Agitator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 07:19:58 PM »

Volski,

Good to hear from you. I am waiting on parts and have just been giving it time because I have heard good things about your quality. Like everybody else, I want my parts yesterday, but am willing to wait to have them done right the first time around. Communication goes a long way!! I appreciate hearing from you and will not pass judgement until I see the finished product. I would much rather have it take a long time and have good quality!! What is your moto.... "Never sacrifice quality for cost. Because in the end, you always get what you paid for." I think that says it all....

TinSpinner

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 09:48:33 PM »

I always tell my customers they have 3 options of which they can pick only 2:

Price
Quality
Service

Weeds out the nitpickers..

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 10:08:36 PM »

unless you have been in business for yourself lotsa folks don,t understand your position. you are very good at what you do or you would not have the volume of work you are asked to perform. there are those who do not understand custom work means waiting. you done a good job of explaining and were very humble. good luck!  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 11:12:28 PM by smkymtnboy »

BUBBLEHEAD

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2021 FLTRXSE CVO Road Glide Bronze Armor
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 10:15:22 PM »

To me it says alot for a man to stand up and take responsibility like this. Props for your statement. :2vrolijk_21:

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 09:21:46 PM »

To me it says alot for a man to stand up and take responsibility like this. Props for your statement. :2vrolijk_21:

When a man "stand up man" has a guys parts for 14 months and still hasn't painted them, and then won't return phone calls or the guys tins it doesn't matter what he says above, his actions are what speaks volumes about him.   Hogasm has waited patiently and this guy now avoids him.   Sorry all the take responsibility is out the window.   
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 09:24:45 PM »

When a man "stand up man" has a guys parts for 14 months and still hasn't painted them, and then won't return phone calls or the guys tins it doesn't matter what he says above, his actions are what speaks volumes about him.   Hogasm has waited patiently and this guy now avoids him.   Sorry all the take responsibility is out the window.   

14 months???   That's very wrong......

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 09:27:31 PM »

MJB acutally a little over 14 monthst and Brian still ain't got his parts back.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

FAST380

• Elite CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 . . . . . Fullsac X-Pipe - 2.25" baffles - Fueling 574 Cam's - TTS Tuner - 30 Tooth Pully W/Stock Belt- Wild One 575 Bars - Chrome Inner Primary - Kuryakyn Plate frame 9182 - Diamond Engineering Polished SS Bolt Kit - 8" Windvest - Black Agitator
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 11:17:45 PM »

good luck with that, he estimated a few weeks for me, a few months later and a bunch of bitchiing I got mine back. Oh, did I mention I had to send them back to him because I was not happy with the work.

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 08:18:03 AM »

When a man "stand up man" has a guys parts for 14 months and still hasn't painted them, and then won't return phone calls or the guys tins it doesn't matter what he says above, his actions are what speaks volumes about him.   Hogasm has waited patiently and this guy now avoids him.   Sorry all the take responsibility is out the window.  

Well, it looks like his (Voiski) guest status also says he is avoiding more than Hagasm..I have a feeling there won't be a happy ending on this one  :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:24:46 AM by cvobiker »

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 10:24:25 AM »

MJB acutally a little over 14 monthst and Brian still ain't got his parts back.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

That is soooo wrong. :smilie_daumenneg:

Actions speak louder than words.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:26:37 AM by Mano »

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.