Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: V&H power duals vs S&S powertune duals is one better than the other ???  (Read 964 times)

Farm boy

'03, 103 w/heavy breather, cr575g cams, 10.3:1 comp, Don's street ported heads, tts. Any info is appreciated, or is it a moot point ?

Tail Rider

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

Haven't tried both and haven't seen either compared directly to the other but, have been curious myself. I will say that the dogbone x style collector makes the less V&H less desirable to me. Most of the 2-1-2 pipes I have seen tested are really comparable in what they produce, including the S&S (made by Kromewerks)...I think pricepoint and quality of the build is a big consideration. Looking at doing the S&S, myself

Farm boy

Reason I am asking,  is it almost looks like the rear cylinder will be going out the left side (only seen pictures of both pipes). To me, that would make them closer to equal lengths,  which would be more of a "tuned" dual set up.

65panfl

You can’t use the V&H power duals unless you change the oil pan to a ‘09 and later version. S&S now makes the power tune duals themselves and has a pipe that fits earlier bikes. I have it on my bike. It is a well made pipe

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.