Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 07 Stock SEUC Power Cmdr.  (Read 1211 times)

tompen

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
07 Stock SEUC Power Cmdr.
« on: May 20, 2007, 04:10:51 PM »

I just had a Pwr Cmndr installed on 07 SEUC. I cored the cats, otherwise it is stock. Aaron Miller at Millers Motor Works spent an hour or so with it on the Dyno tweaking the mid and top range. Ended up with a beautiful flat line at all RPMs. It is smoother on acceleration and certainly didn't loose anything in the power bands. Only picked up 2 ft. lbs. and 3 hp. but that was not my goal. A big difference in the running temperature. Thats what I was after. One time on the ride home I had an off idle hesitation, but I might have cranked it too quick. Just to compare, I spent $325.00 for the Cmndr. and $75.00 for labor to install it including the Dyno run. I watched the whole thing and I was impressed. I gave him $100.00 instead of the $75 and still feel good about it.
Happy Motoring.
Anybody going to the Americade in Lake George NY?
Tom

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: 07 Stock SEUC Power Cmdr.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 05:50:57 PM »

Tom, 1st welcome.

I think I would have also gone with a better air cleaner to allow more air in. Just my .02.

AJ

tompen

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: 07 Stock SEUC Power Cmdr.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 06:09:34 PM »

I thought a different air cleaner (used to be first order of business) should have been done. He thought with basicly stock exhaust it would not make much difference. Also, I was after more fuel for cooling, not more power. This has plenty of power for me.
Your $.02 is, as always, valued. It is what makes this forum work.
Tom

Page created in 0.483 seconds with 21 queries.