Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: How about old member reintroduction!!!!  (Read 2155 times)

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
Re: How about old member reintroduction!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 04:32:10 AM »

Hey Beags, Welcome back and glad to see that you are back online.  I've met you brother in Maggie Valley and I am trying real hard to get to Sedona but just don't know yet.  If your anything like your brother well you have to be a hoot to be around.  ;D  Hope to finally meet up with you some day.

~bubba~
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »

Glad you're back Beags.  I can relate to the back thing.......had the surgery a few years back (18) myslef.

Sounds like BB and AK share something in common.....that snoring thing. :huepfenlol2:  Ya know, it ain't all that far, when you two get back from Ariz. you should make your plans for the Nor Cal tour (see the events section)........or put one together for So Cal so we can all meet you two. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 01:31:55 PM »

I'll have you know my wife sleeps fine beside me every night with only common ordinary everyday Industrial earplugs.  :P

Rumor has it it takes a pair of Bose sound cancelling headphones to be in the same room as AK.  :D

B B

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 09:18:02 PM »

Glad you're back Beags.  I can relate to the back thing.......had the surgery a few years back (18) myslef.

Sounds like BB and AK share something in common.....that snoring thing. :huepfenlol2:  Ya know, it ain't all that far, when you two get back from Ariz. you should make your plans for the Nor Cal tour (see the events section)........or put one together for So Cal so we can all meet you two. :2vrolijk_21:

Welcome back Beags.......this tour will be awesome...hoping see you there... :2vrolijk_21:

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 03:59:15 AM »

Beags, Welcome back  :2vrolijk_21:

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 10:08:51 AM »

Beag's
        glad to have you back. looks like most everyone will be at the Radisson, some are going to the La Quinta, hope to see you in Sedona!!!

Looking forward to meeting you. Bimbo and I will probably be riding out with you guys. We have a solo friend going and staying at the Raddison, I'll ask him if he wants a roomy. His name is Keith and he's from NC and talks funny, don't know about the snoring though. Doc

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 12:08:40 PM »

Matt, welcome back to the fold.!!

Hope your back is much, much improved and look forward to seeing you and BB in San Diego. Probably after the holidays it seems. Going to AZ and staying at La Quinta, and plan now is to meet up with you guys in Barstow or Bakersfield or something like that and ride on out to AZ from there.

:drink:
Joe

2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Break-In

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary Edition 513/900
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO3: 1997 FXSTC
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »

Welcome back
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.