Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: J&M Integrator  (Read 1023 times)

Iglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3
J&M Integrator
« on: May 08, 2009, 01:18:59 AM »

Really looking forward to this ARKY Party and "Wedding" who hooo.... the wife gets real cozy at weddings !!
Anywho.. she's always wanted me to wear a helmet and suggested an intercom system with music from our 4 gig MPG player in the Zummo 550. So, I said...... "Yes Dear" your wish is my command!  :idea3:

So, we are the proud owners of a couple of Nolan 42E helmets with the J&M headsets. And..... a bunch of other stuff to make it all work with the MUSIC.... or any other input you wish to include down the road. And... it's all portable and removeable.

Well I bought it with help from Sierra and so far so good.

The Integrator is installed with the extension cables for the helmet hook ups. I pulled the tank and routed the helmet cables up along the top of the back bone under the plastic shield to protect the cables from heat as best I could.

Will test the sound quality and shim the earcups out as necessary for optimum sound... I am thinking some pieces of 2" round foam and Velcro should do the trick. Thickness to be determined...

Before you ask, a bit of industrial hook and loop holds the integrator on the compartmet door quite well.
Below pics is as far as I got tonight.... And yes the tanks removes easily, but the mounting bolts were all loose.... and while I was there, the acorn nuts that mount the fairing were "hand tight" as well....  GO FIGURE.....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:28:05 AM by Iglide »
The impossible just takes a little longer

Iglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3
Re: J&M Integrator
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 01:26:03 AM »

Here's the "hook up" ends for the helmet cables back to the integrator... The mid frame heat deflectors were an ealier addition that came in handy for the cable extensions.
The impossible just takes a little longer

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.